Chapter 23

People.... SORRY! SCHOOL COMIN UP AND STUFF! I will try my best to update this fanfic... or mayb I'll do it secretly at school😏😈

----------let's go!-----------
Lucy POV

I stayed silently trying not to show any emotion.

"Well... is it Angels?" he asked once again gripping on to my wrists.

"Ummm... I just might have the same skateboard as her?" I said trying to get away again.

"No... she told me it was one of a kind" Natsu said.

"Um I borrowed it?" I said sounding more like a question..

"Your just making excuses!" He said.

I pull out my hand and rubbed it. I put my hat on with the 'L' and smiled.

"You'll figure it out sooner or later" I said and skateboarded off.

Ugh! Everuthings gonna be fine! I kept telling myself that.

(Weeks later! 3 days before the get together!)

"Hello? Lev? Wanna come to my house for a get tog- ... along day with just you and me?!" I asked Levy through the phone. That was close!

"I'm sure? My mom and dad went to a trip anyways" she said.

"Ok it's in 3 days ok? My house" I said.

"Mkay! See ya Lu~chan!" she cried out.

I placed the phone down and relax on my bed. I looked up. I already asked Erza and she said yeah, Juvia and Gray said yes, Laxus and Mira said yes and all I need to do is invite Natsu and Gajeel.

I grab my phone again.

Ringgggggggg

Rinnngggggggggggg

Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-

"Hello" somebody answered.
"Finally!" I groaned.
"What do you want bunny girl?" he asked a little annoyed.
"Look we're having a get together with the gang, my house... wanna join?" I asked.
"Uh is Shrimp gonna be there?" he asked hesitantly.
"What if I say yes?" I said.
"Then no" he said.

MY PLAN!

"Haha I know your situation... and she tells me everything, we're besties duh! and plus she's on a business trip with her parents" I said.
"Fine... but I swear-!" I cut him off.
"Ok see you there!" I hung up.

Natsu...

Ok Im regretting... about what he'll think. What if?... Nah!

I called Natsu...

"Hello? Natsu?" I said.

The phone was on but no one was speaking in the phone although I did hear voices in the background.

"Look... Bix broke up with me and I just need comforting... please" I hear a voice through the phone.

Bix?... Bixslow?... Break up... Lisanna!

I didn't speak one word and still staying silent to hear the conversation. Wait! I can put my mute button on duh! O laughed to myself as I clicked the button.

"Fine" A guy I'm guessing Natsu said.

I hear a couple of moans.

"Ew!" I say.

"Wow Natsu! Just like all the other girls... you keep teasing us!" Lisanna said still groaning and moaning.

There's other girls? tears formed in my eyes.

"Haha... Lis, you like it don't you?" Natsu teased.

My throat is dry, my eyes red, tears slowly going down as I hear what's going on.

"It's not true! it not true! He loves you! It will be over! J-Just wait Lucy... you'll have your happily ever after" I talked to myself.

"S-stop N-Natsu! What about Lucy?!" Lis asked.

Yay! This is the part when the guy realizes he's wrong and made a mistake and tells his girlfriend everything and the girlfriends forgives him ad happily ever after! Right?!

"Lis... she doesn't even let me touch anything but her lips and waist!" Natsu yelled.

It was true... I would usually pull back when he tried anything on me.

But... I didn't know he would go this extreme for someone! or himself!

"Mmmmmm" I hear Lisanna purr.

I turned off my phone...

This is some dream right! I-I want this to e a dream! I cried and I rolled over to one side hitting my head on the desk next to my bed and I Blacked out.

12122121221121122112112/112111-1211

JUICY RIGHT?! BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS IN THERE?! OK IMMA UPDATE ASAP! ~ LynLyn.