Chapter 25

Lucy POV

Lisanna and Natsu say next to each other in a couch, I was not trying to think negatively. Just Friends. Just Friends. Just Friends! I kept saying to myself repeatedly.

Gajeel was sitting on the one person couch with Levy on his lap. Erza was on the big couch with her legs covering the whole sofa and eating her cake. Mira was on the stool an I sat where the piano was because it was almost time to show them my new song! Especially to Natsu.

"Ok Gajeel, Levy mind explaining?" Mira asked.

"Ok this is how it went..." Levy started.

Third POV

The snow was outside was falling peacefully and everyone seemed happy at the moment but some felt nervous and some felt anger on this special day.

Flashback -after the day Lucy called her for the party-

Levy started her afternoon walk in the park with a book in her hand. When Levy was about to sit on the bench someone was there.

The mysterious guy sat there, he had black hair with a black hat an coat. He had shades to cover his face.

"Sorry Miss, but may I sit here?" The guy in black asked.

"Umm... sure?" Levy said as she sat down next to him. It was getting awkward while she was reading her book and him just staring at the distance. Levy knew better.

"So... person..." Levy started.
"Call me... Gale" He said.
"Uh... okay?"

"So... um, Gale? How are you?" Levy asked.
"Not bad" He replied.
"Why?" -Levy
"A girl" -Gale
"Oh what happened? If you don't mind me asking" -Levy
"I did something horrible to her and I just want to forgive her I made a huge mistake and I didn't know what I was thinking" -Gale
"Oh" -Levy
"I want to try to forgive her, but I'm scared and don't know how" -Gale
"Ok how about now?" Levy said turning to him.
"What?" Gale asked turning to her.
"I'm not stupid, Gajeel!" Levy said exposing the man he was talking to.
"What how did you know?!" Gajeel yelled.
"As I said, Im not stupid plus you're bad at acting" Levy said.
"Whatever" Gajeel rolled his eyes.
"Well... and here I thought you were going to apologize!" Levy yelled getting up.

She almost got up until someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around to come face to face with a giant who looked down. Her face was full of surprise, an shock.

"Gajeel..." Levy started

"I'm sorry! Im sorry for everything! I am stupid! Im such a bad... bad person! I don't even know why I did that I just... I was selfish!" Tears slid down his face as she stood there flabbergasted.

Levy looked at him with guilt in her eyes. Her once cold eyes turned into soft caring eyes for a person she truly liked... no loved.

She grabbed him into a hug. He cried into her shoulder.

"Hey... you're forgiven" Levy said looking in his eyes.
"... I should also be sorry too" she explained.

"What?... why I'm the one-" Gajeel cut off.
" I didn't give you a chance to explain, I'm sorry" she said.

They both hug each other until the sunset. They both looked at each others eyes getting closer by the inch.

They closed the gap between their lips while the shortie stood in her tippy toes. The book dropped from the girl's hand and went to his neck.

They pulled back after a while but after a few moments Gajeel ruined the moment by putting a confused face.

"What?!" Levy said narrowing eyes.
"Hey shrimp? I thought you were with your parents for a trip?" He asked.
"No... I stayed behind plus Lu~chan invited me to her get together" Levy said picking her book up.
"Oh me too! She said that-" he trailed off knowing why he did that.
"Ohhh!" Gajeel said.
"I already knew... Books are good, you should try it sometime" Levy winked.
"Yeah yeah shrimp... see you at the get together?" Gajeel smirked.
"Yeah, bye!" She waved as she walked back to her house.
"Yeah" was all he said after he left.

Flashback end

Levy smiled holding her hands up in the air. Gajeel fell asleep during the whole explanation. Levy slapped him awake.

"Huh?" Gajeel started waking up.
"You didn't even listen to the story!" Levy shouted.
"It was so long! Plus I was there to experienced it" Gajeel said.
Levy pouted.

"Haha! Metal Face cried for a girl!" Natsu screamed.
"Hey! Don't be like that we men have to be mature for once, for the ladies sake" Gajeel said hugging Levy.
Levy blushed an smiled.

"Yeah! Wouldn't you cry if Lu~chan?" Levy said standing up.
"Uh?" Natsu asked he looked at Lisanna then Lucy.
'What? Why is he hesitating to answer?!' Lucy thought to herself.
"Juvia and Gray's turn!" Erza shouted technically saving Natsu.

"A guy dared me to ask her out so I did then realized I had feelings for her and we dated and stuff, end of story" Gray said.

"That's disappointing!" Mira shouted.

"What? Gray~sama?! Thats not what happened! Its like this-" Juvia started.

Flashback

It was a sunny day and Juvia was walking and went to Gray~sama's house to give him some-

Flashback ended

Gray slapped her mouth shut with his lips. Juvia's eyes widened.

"Nothing!" Gray said.
Juvia touched her lips and her eyes narrowed at Gray.
"Juvia wants to tell the story!" Juvia yells.
Juvia was about to speak until Gray whispered something into her ear. Her face got red and she fainted into his arms.
"Haha... okay! Now Lucy?" Gray said. Everyone looked towards Lucy but Natsu was confused.

"Uh... this is Angel? Duh!" Natsu said.

37373773773737373737373773733737

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ALSO! School is starting tomorrow so I might only be able to update on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. So... it's gonna be okay! Kinda idk either way you'll get an update! Wish me Luck in school... I don't like school... who's with me?! I mean except for friends and stuff but still! ~LynLyn