Chapter 16

Levy's POV

Flashback

'Once upon a time I was falling in love, now I'm only falling apart' (I'm listening to that song lol try to guess that song!)

I woke up early in the morning getting ready for the day ahead. Everyone is so stressed out from these tests and exams next month.

It's in the middle of November and its really chilly, I got my jeans and fuzzy sweater cause you know how I am. I also wore glasses and tied my hair in its usual style. I brush my teeth and eat my breakfast and off to school!

I kissed my mom and dad good bye and I walk out the door. I happily was reading my book and started walking to school, it's not that far from here.

Mornings are the best! There's peace, quiet, you don't have to worry about school at the moment because people aren't even there yet.

I'm at the front of the gate and I sigh. I thought my friends would come early to study or something. Also me and Gajeel, we've been dating for a month now and it's our 1 month anniversary!!!

I got him a guitar signed by his favorite artist but I'm going to give it at maybe Winter Break so it can be more special!! I walk into the school and sit on the bench after a few minutes some people started coming in from school so I decided to go to the library.

When I went to the library, I got all excited because they finally have the book I was dying to read! Tamed by Stacey Kennedy, I LOVE IT! The library finally got books like these but for exclusive people like mawh!

Any who, I heard some muffled sounds come from the back closet of the library and went to investigate.

There might be a person that's tied up or maybe The school is hiding a secret laboratory and is planing to make the teens into robots! Wow... I read too many Mystery and SiFi books.

I slowly open the door and I hear a few ... moans? I creep in and hear kissing sounds. Now I'm creeped out and I hope now that there is a evil laboratory down here. I look inside the room but it was dim so I took out my phone and put the flashlight on.

I open it and shined the light at the sounds of kissing. The two were shocked and turned to see me.

"Ummm? Excuse me, we are in the middle of something!" The girl said. She had black hair and piercing and a lot of eyeliner. Thats when I realized...

"Loren?" I asked.
"Levy?"
"Yeah!"
"Uhhh... w-what are y-you doing here?" she said stuttering.
"Oh I heard some weird noises so I came to investigate, which reminds me... What are you doing here?" I ask suspiciously.

I then see a guy shufflingv trying to get to the exit.

"Stop Right There!" I yelled and pointed my phone light at the culprit.

"Ok ok" The Guy said and put his hands up in the air.

Wait...

He slowly turned around and looked at me. I stared in shock.

"G-gajeel?" I said, tears almost ready to burst out.

"Umm, yeah uh I can Explain" Gajeel scratching his neck.

Tears slid down my face. My breath was quickening by the second.

"I thought she was your cousin?" I said still trying to hold back all the tears inside.

"Oh, yeah that was a tiny lie" Loren giggled nervously.

"Wow... so this whole 1 month together was a lie too?!" I said screaming.