Their Rotten to the Core

(Song it's on top)

As Bell starts at her window, let's head to the Isle of the Lost to meet the most popular and evil kids who rule the whole Isle. First up, is Mali, son of Maleficent. This sixteen year old boy is spray painting a metal wall with his father's logo on it. Once he was finished, he turned around to smirk at what he had done. Mali has dark purple hair with a lighter shade of purple highlights with his green eyes glowing with specks of gold in them. His pale skin goes well with his green and purple outfit, which is an artfully constructed dark purple biker jacket with a dash of pink on one sleeve and green on the other, a matching pair of dark purple jeans complete with rips and tears on them. He has a pair of battered black combat boots with a splash of purple and green on them, from when he was painting.

Next up is Evan the son of the Evil King. This sixteen year old boy is seen stomping down on the table where everyone is eating, as they were shouting and gasping at him for stomping all over their foods, or what little to good food that they can manage. He is a handsome and charming young man of adolescent age, he is also described to be the fairest of them all, with his dark ocean blue comb over hair with his dark brown eyes. His eyes can make any girl who sees them turn to a melted puddle, his full plump pink lips turned to a smirk as the people are shouting at him for stomping all over their food. Evan's pale ivory skin tone goes well with his blue and black outfit, which is a heart shaped ruby necklace, a dark blue long sleeve leather jacket complete with a faded white dyed on the ends of his sleeves. His paint splatter black leather pants goes well with his black and dark blue combat boots, with a spider web like design, he made himself.

Third up, is Cassie De Vil, the daughter of Crue De Vil. This fourteen year old is seen coming out of a window with a grin on her freckled face. Once she leaves the window, she steals the workers handkerchief causing the worker to look her way, but she was already around the corner. A little brown skin girl was sitting on the steps of a building, throwing her apple up into the air and as she was about to catch it, Cassie came from around the corner and catch the apple thus taking a huge bite out of it and throw it back to the girl, who was devastated about her apple. Following her father's black and white hair pattern, Cassie has shoulder length curly white hair with black roots. Her style mainly consisted of the colors black, white, and red. Of which, her outfit contains, a black T-shirt with streaks of white paint, a split tone white and black leather knee length skirt with a belt wrapped around her waist with her father's logo on the crest, black ankle combat boots sit comfortably on her feet with her boot flaps folded over.

Last by at least is Jaycee, the daughter of Jafar. This eighteen year old jumped down from the rooftop and lands on her feet with a grin on her tan blemish free face. She reached over to grab the ladder next to her and climbed down the steps just to jump the last four, stepping away from the ladder, Jaycee grabbed the metal door a few inches away from her to pull the door open and out came a female who was carrying some groceries with her. She flinched, when Jaycee came from beside the wall and she walked down the hall of the tunnel. Jaycee is the girl who likes to fight and steal, with her back length black straight hair tied up into a ponytail, with her red beanie on top of her hair that goes well with her dark brown eyes makes any boy who sees them melt with love. She wears a yellow and maroon sleeveless leather jacket with a shade of dark blue on her shoulders, dark blue jeans to match and black knee length combat boots on her feet.

Once everyone finished their epic dance session, they all began cheering and laughing at the chaos that the four VKs had started, they were now grinning at the chaos they had done to the people of the Isle. Mali smirked, blowing a piece of his hair out of his face, as he looked around his surroundings before spotting a mother pulling a wagon with her baby sitting inside holding his lollipop. Once she walked past the large group of kids, Mali reached forward to grab the lollipop out of the baby's hand, which caused the baby to get teary eyes as his sweet treat was taken. Mali snicker, taking a lick from the lollipop and holding the candy up for everyone to see, which causes them to cheer at what the son of Maleficent had done. Suddenly, behind Mali, two trolls like men approached them as the crowd started running and screaming once they saw who was coming. Mali, who saw that everyone except his three friends ran away, he dropped his arm with the lollipop still in his hand as he turned around to give a faked smile at the two trolls like men.