Museum Break in

(Third Person POV)

After finding they're dorm rooms, Mali opens the door to find out that it wasn't right for them, well except for Evan. Inside their dorm room was fit for a prince,  wooden walls match perfectly with the light blue curtains that have flowers on them, baby blue colored lamp shades goes well with the two white lamps that were sitting on a wooden nightstand covered with a white lace cover. Two yellow slipper chairs sit beside the windows, letting in the sun's natural light and a cool breeze. Two twin size canopy beds were leaning against the wall with matching sky bed sheets and comforters and one true blue throw pillow on each bed. Each bed comes with a nightstand, their own towel and washcloth, personal toiletry bag with body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash. There were even different types of pictures of princes hanging on their wall by the door, with a medium and small size dressed beside the door as well, a desk complete with folders and another lamp sitting on the desk. A white wooden table sits beside the fireplace with a small bookcase beside it with the Auradon crested flag above it.

Wow!" Evan gushed, looking around with his eyes sparking profoundly. "This place is so amaz..."

"Gross." Mali cut him off, looking repulsive at the mere sight of the room.

"I know, right? Amazingly gross. Ew," Evan amended, covering up what he just said, however when Mali was not looking, his mouth was open wide trying to keep his excitement in check. It was a perfect room for a prince like himself.

"Ugh, I am gonna need some serious sunscreen." Mali said, rubbing his arm, trying to not throw up by how bright it is. He squinted his eyes slightly, as it was so bright in the room.

"E." He pointed at the open window next to him as he takes the one in the center of the room. Evan walks toward the open window, still agate about the curtains, he quickly closed the silk curtains that were by his and Mali's bed. Mali did the same to the center of the room, grinning happily at the now dimmed room, Mali could finally bit a little bit okay with the room.

"Phew! That is much better." He said as both him and Evan grinned at each other with the room slightly darker now that the curtains were closed. Later that night, after getting themselves ready, the boys decided to go see the girls in their dorm to discuss the plan. Mali opens the door to their doom rooms, letting himself and Evan in, as they were shock by the way their room looks. All except Mali, their room is totally different from theirs. Their room is a bit on the darker side with the dark brown wooden walls surrounding the room, dark plum purple curtain and full size bed on both sides of the wall, bed sheets and comforters were violet as the pillow case was black. They have a table in the middle of their room, with a laptop, a bowl of popcorn, and other stuff laying on the table, each bed comes with a nightstand with a midnight purple lamp shade and a black lamp, their own tv which Cassie is in the middle of playing an action game. While Jaycee was over by her bed, emptying out her pockets of all the things she had stolen today. They took off their jackets to get comfortable in their new room.

Mali and Evan walk toward where Jaycee is, who was still emptying out her pocket as Mali stands beside to see what she was doing. Evan took a seat on Cassie's bed, while pulling out his compact mirror to check his hair and any other blemish that might appeared on his face.

"Jaycee, what are you doing?" He asked, looking at all the stuff she stole, which were two watches, a couple of wallets, some compact mirrors, a half eaten pizza, and some fries.

"It's called stealing." She answered simply, taking out more stuff that she had either inside her pant pocket, in her wristband, in her beanie, or just inside her sock.

"Okay, what's the point?" He asked, placing his hands on his hips, as he raised his brow at all the stuff she stole.

"Well, Mali, it's like buying whatever I want," She pulled out a laptop from her back and flipped the top open, which made a sound, meaning that it's turning on. "Except it's free." Mali gave her a small smile, before he reached over to pick up a phone that Jaycee has place on her bed from the bed to examine it.