Forgiveness

Mali let out a breath of air, he didn't know he was holding. He turn around to face Evan and (F/N). Fairy Godfather was unfrozen, and gasp some air. Mali smiles, as he, (F/N), and his friends run towards the dais.

"What just happen?" Evan asked.

"No idea!" Mali said.

"Did you do it?" Evan asked, again.

"No idea!" Mali repeated.

Fairy Godfather rushed down the steps. "No, no, no, no. Your father did. His shrank to the size of the love in his heart. Which, is surprisingly, big for an Minister of evil. And that's why he's back to his human form."

Fairy Godfather looked down and You saw that Maleficent was back to his original form. 'Why does he look familiar to me?' You thought.

You got a closer look at him, taking in all his feature, then gasped. Covering your mouth with shaky hands. Everyone turned their attention to you, scared and worried that something happen to you. 

"What's wrong!" They shouted.

"I-I remember." You said, looking at both Mali and Maleficent, who just waking up. He rubbed his head and groaned in pain.

"Remember what?" Cassie asked, looking confused.

You looked at everyone, as your eyes started to get glassy and your tears run down your cheeks. They looked in shocked to see you crying.

"All this time, you were right in front of me this whole time, and I didn't even know." You placed your hands on Mali's cheeks. He looks confused, "What are you saying, Mrs. (F/N)?" 

You laughed, as you sniffed a few tears away. "That I'm your mother, Mali." You said, letting a few tears dropped.

"What?!" They yelled, the descendants was shocked to see you in the flesh.

"It's true." Maleficent said, groaning in pain, before sitting up.

"But dad, you said mom died from an arrow attacked, when you gave birth to me." Mali said, still shocked and happy to have his mother here with him.

He laughed, "That's true, son, but I didn't know she will came back and be here in Auradon." 

"Um, I might have the answer." Fairy Godfather said, raising his hands.

Everyone turned their attention to his now, waiting for an answer.

"You see, my cousin, Imferno, Stormweather, and Ravenhearst. (Flora, Merryweather, and Fauna.) They were flying to your parents castle in the moors, but when they got there, Mali, your mother was indeed die, but they bring her back to life. Using a special flower, that they turned into a drink and gave it to your mother, making her turn back to her healthy and alive self." 

Everyone was amazed, especially Maleficent. He didn't know that those three idiots [as he like to called them] could bring back the love of his life.

Mali turned to you, glad to see you in person, he only know you from the stories his father told him. He got up from his kneeling position, grab your hand to lift you up and pulled you into a hug so tightly, he will never let you go. 

You gasped a little, but returned the hug, squeezing him as tight as you can. 

Everyone is happy to see Mali finally have his mother back for the first time in ever. You both broke apart from your hug, wiping away any leftover tears. 

Mali laughed and turned to Fairy Godfather. "I think this belong to you." He offered the wand to him. He smiled and took it. "And I believe this," He picked up Bell's ring from where it fell on the ground, "Belong to you." Everyone get up from their kneeling positions.

"You all earned yourself an 'A' in goodness class." You said, as you have help your husband off the ground. The descendants laughed.

Fairy Godfather waved his wand in the air. "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo!" He exclaimed, and everyone was unfrozen.

The descendants were a little startled by a sound like a beast roaring, but it was from Bell, who ran off the dais and towards Mali. He stopped her from barreling into him. "Okay, okay! Oh we kinda got this all wrapped up here." 

Bell started at Mali for a second before hugging him. "Oh!" Mali exclaimed. Bell laughed.

"Next time I rescue you, okay?" Bell asked as she let go of him. Mali laughed. "Yeah, okay. But let's not be a next time, okay" He hugged her, and then set her crown sideways on her head. They laughed together.

You looked at them, feeling happy and love for them in your heart. You tapped Mali shoulder, He turned and smiled. "Yeah, mom?"

"Mom?" Bell asked, confused as to why Mali called Mrs. (F/N) mom. He laughed, "It's a long story." 

"Can you watch your father for me, while I talked to Fairy Godfather." You said. He nodded, and went to where his father was, not before bring Bell telling her what happen to you. You walked away to where Fairy Godfather, who was about to punish Jace.

"I love you," He said, pointing his wand at him. "But you are on a major time-out." 

"Now Mason, don't be hard on him, Mali put all that crazy stuff in his head." You said, smiling. 

"But you, young man, are handsome inside and out. Your father got that right."

Jace had tears in his eyes. "I guess I did get pretty lucky in the father department." 

"Yes, you did." You said, happy to make everything better for them.

Fairy Godfather led his son away and Andrew approached you. King Leah stood nearby, watching. You curtsied to the prince and he bowed back. You looked over but your eyes turned green with purple.

"Hey!" You yelled at the guards who grabbed Maleficent, he was struggling to get the guards off of him. "Get your hands off my husband, right now!" You yelled walking over to where they were. The halls went silence, not believe you for a second. 

They let him go and back way. "Are you alright, my love." You asked, checking to see any injuries. He chuckled, lifting your head, so both of were eye to eye. He started at your beautiful green and purple eye like it was the most amazing color ever. 

He pulled you into a sweet kiss, your eyes widen, but you close them and pulled him deeper, wrapping your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arm around your waist. "Oh! Gross get a room, you guys!" Mali shouted, grossed out that his parent are loving in front of him and his friends.

You both pulled away and laughed. "Oh come here you." And with that, you flicked your wrist, bring Mali and his friends into your huddle. You all laugh, enjoying this feeling of love.

"Let's get this party started!" Jac exclaimed. "Ohayohay, Hey." Everyone shouted.