Coronation Day

Bell and Mali walked up the steps hand-in-hand, and Mali's heart was soaring. Bell actually love him! This is amazing. They reached the top of the step, where Queen Beast and King Beaull stood. Mali bow to the King, who smiled. Queen Beast smiled at her daughter and nodded towards Mali.

"About the other day, I just-" The fairy tried to apologize, but Queen Beast cut him off. "I told Bell this wasn't going to be easy."

"You also taught that a Queen has to believe in herself, even when it isn't easy." Bell reminded her.

"I did?" The Queen said. King Beaull shot her a look. "I..." The Queen clear her throat, "How very wise of me."

King Beaull took his daughter's hand. "Bell, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart."

"Thanks, daddy." Bell said, smiling. Queen Beast pat her shoulder, "You're going to make a fine Queen." Bell smiled wider.

Queen Beast took her husband's hand and they entered the coronation hall. Bell turned to Mali. "Wish me luck."

Mali nodded. The attendant beside him cleared her throat and held out her hand. Mali took it and chuckled happily as he walked away with her, into the hall. Bell turned towards the main entrance, prepared to enter.

The child's choir sang and sunlight sparkled through the stained glass window of Beaull and Beast above.

On the balcony, where Jace, Evan, and Cassie are standing looking down at everything around them. Jac looked at Evan, Evan looked at Cassie, and Cassie looked straight forward, all with worry looks on their faces. They watched as the doors opened and Princess Bell entered the hall.

On the dais, behind the Beast Jar with the wand, Queen Beast and King Beaull rose from their thrones. Everyone in the crowd either curtsied or bowed as Bell walked past.

On the isle, The villains sat in tense and test patience, watching as Bell strode down the aisle, towards the dais, slowly. Maleficent's eyes glittered in anticipation.

Mali bowed as Bell walked past. Only then did she composure and look at him.

"Don't blow it, kiddo." Maleficent whispered, watching the tv screen intently.

Fairy Godfather and (F/N) approached the Bell Jar on the dais, you curstised to King Beaull and kissed Queen Beast on the cheeks. As Bell knelt in front of the dais, Fairy Godfather removed the King's crown and stood in front of Bell.

Mali stood tensely, his eyes locked on the Bell Jar with the wand glimmering inside.

Fairy Godfather lowered the crown onto Bell's head. The princess looked up at her parents and smiled as Beast nodded.

Mali watched nervous as Beast raised the Bell Jar, leaving the wand within unprotected. You looked at Mali to see if his alright, but you can see how nervous he is.

Mali looked at you to see you give him a worry look, before he turn his attention to the wand. Then he look up at his friends. Evan and Jac were watching, and Cassie was more concerned with keeping Dude from wiggling out of her arms.

Mali turned back to the ceremony and watched as you picked up the wand and gave it to your brother.

Fairy Godfather stood in front of Bell and asked, "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?"

Mali watched with conflict in his eyes.

"Oh, grab the thing already!" Maleficent yelled at the TV screen.

"I do solemnly swear." Bell replied.

"Then it is my honor," Fairy Godfather tapped Bell on one shoulder with the wand, "And my joy," he continued, tapping the other shoulder, "To bless our new Queen-"

Suddenly, the wand was snatched out of his hand. The crowd gasped and recoiled.

"Yes! Yes!" The villains cheered, still in the isle.

A blast of white energy shout out of the end of the wand, flying through a window and straight into the dome, which it destroyed.

The isle rocked as thought an earthquake had hit. Maleficent rushed out of the room as Evil King cried, "The barrier is broken! We're free!"

Maleficent stomped up the stairs and opened the doors to the balcony. "Scepter!" He ordered, holding out his hand. The gem on her scepter glowed brilliantly. "Now!" He demanded, and it flew into his hand. He turned around and cackled as he transformed into a bolt of wispy, trailing green smoke, which shot through the broken barrier and towards Auradon, ready to destroy those who imprisoned him him and killed his beloved.