Hair Styling, Cookie, and Tears

Hope you enjoy this chapter of: 'Hair styling, Cookies, and Tears' can't wait until you see more of the rewrite chapters. There's more to come, here on 'Descendants Genderbend x Black Mother Reader' Bye

(Third Person POV)

After finishing up with class, Evan and Chloe decide to walk to the bleachers together, with Chloe holding hands with Evan who was pretty excited about what Chloe want to tell him or more like confessed to him. They arrived under the bleachers, with smiles on their faces, but Chloe's was more of a smirk than a smile. She lean against the pole under the bleachers after she let go of Evan's hand before crossing her arms and resting them against her chest, Evan stand in front of her with his hands in his pocket, giving her a nervous smile but he pulled himself together. They looked over their shoulders to hear the cheerleading practice for the big game coming up, Evan took off his jacket to rest against his arms and so that only his white T-shirt and blue pants was showing. 

"Is everyone at home as handsome as you?" Chloe asked, as she gave him a sweet smile. Evan chuckled, before moving a piece of hair away from his face before replied, "I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." 

They chuckled at what he just said, he feels like Chloe and him will live happily ever after and Chloe want something else from him, but she have to like her cards right for this to work.

"How many rooms in your castle?" He asked, wanting to see if they do go out and then get marry, he wanted to make sure that there is enough rooms for both him and her and his father as well.

"Oh! Too many to count." Chloe replied, stating the obvious of having to live in her castle since birth, so she's pretty much over it when people ask her that question. Evan chuckled again, before moving slowly towards Chloe to see if she wants a kiss, his lips pucker up but Chloe move her head before is lips could touch hers. 

"You really nailed that chemistry problem today." Evan stopped when she spoked, fixing his lips so that he wouldn't embarrassment himself from trying to kiss her in the first place. "You're gonna have all the nerds in love with you." 

"I'm not that smart." He stated nervously, shaking his head so that Chloe could know that he was that really smart in the first place. 

"Oh, come on." She implied, not really believing him as she saw what he was doing up on the chalk board and wrote down the answer with no hesitated, she could believe that someone like him could get the answer right in just a matter on seconds. 

"No, really I'm not." Evan tried to reason with her, but she wasn't hearing it for that matter. "But I"m-I'm really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning. You know, like your father Cinderfella, without the ratty shirt and pants." They both chuckled at that, Chloe knowing what he means and with Evan hearing stories about him. Evan reached inside his back pocket to pull out his magic mirror and showed it to Chloe, who looks amazed at it and wondering what else can the magic mirror do.

"See this? If I asked it where something is, it tells me." He explained to her with a smile on his face. Chloe looks surprised at what Evan just said, could this little mirror really grant anything for him, including her as well. She wanted to put it to the test and see if it really what it seems. 

"Are you kidding me?" She asked, not really believing in what he was told her. 

"No." Evan shook  his head, before giving her a smile, trusting her to believe in him on what this little mirror could do. Chloe grabbed the magic mirror out from hand and put it in front of her mouth, like she was talking on the her phone. She began to ask the mirror her question.

"Where's my cell phone?" She asked, putting the mirror on her ear and wait for an answer. Evan gave her a cutest smile, he doesn't know why her dumbest is making him feeling some type of way,  but he decide to help her with her problem. Reaching to gently grab her arm to get her attention, he began to talk to her with a sweet tone.