Family Battle

Everyone was silent and scared as they witness Minister of Evil, in front of them.

"It can't be," Evan whispered in shocked, to see Maleficent here.

"Go away, father." He said in an exasperated, fed-up tone.

Maleficent cackled and snorted. "He's funny." He said, gesturing to Mali with his staff. "I'm so--you're very funny." He laughed at Mali. His expression became serious. "Here. Wand me. Chop-Chop."

Mali seemed like he was going to hand the wand to Maleficent, until (F/N) yelled, "NO!" 

Mali tossed the wand over Maleficent to Fairy Godfather. He swung the wand above his head, white and silver sparks flying, as he chanted, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-"

"Boo." Maleficent mocked, tapping his staff on the ground, his gem glowed. Fairy Godfather and the entire hall, except (F/N) and the four descendants, were frozen, completely.

"Psych." He joke, then laughed. He walked up to Beast and took her glasses off her face. "Ooh, in another time, in another time." He snickered looking at her up and down. He placed the glasses back on her head.

"Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean..." He plucked the wand right out of the frozen Fairy Godfather's hand. "Oh! Oh, no. Someone need to pluck their nose hairs." He tweaked the Godfather's nose.

(F/N) and the others watched.

"Where shall we begin?" Maleficent wondered aloud to no one particular. He smiled. "I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" 

He waved the wand and Bell's ring flew off Mali's finger, onto the wand. Mali looked devastated while Maleficent cried happily. "Perfect fit!"

(F/N) glared at him, her eyes grow darker.

"Oh, excuse me, pardon me, excuse me. The horns! The horns!" Maleficent said, as he ducked under Fairy Godfather's arm.

Mali looked at his hands sadly where the ring had been. (F/N) placed her hand on his shoulder encouragingly.

"Oh...falling in love is weak." Maleficent declared, turning Bell's head and knocked the crown sideways. "And ridiculous." He looked towards Mali. "It's not what you want."

"And what you know about love?" (F/N) asked, glaring at him even harder.

He shot you a looked.

"You don't know what I want." Mali said. "Dad, have you ever once asked me what I want?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "I'm not you!" 

"Oh, obviously." Maleficent said. "I've had years and years and year and...years of practice being evil with your mother. You'll get there."

"No, I will not." Mali said. "And I really wish that you had ever gotten there yourself, mom wouldn't have wanted that."

"Love is not weak, or ridiculous." (F/N) said, standing next to Mali and grabbed his hand. "It's actually really amazing."

"I know one thing, young man." Maleficent said, getting angry. "You have no room for love in your life!" He yelled, pointing the wand at him.

Mali eyes flared. "And now I command, wand to my hand!" He screamed, holding out his left hand.

The wand flew out of Maleficent's reach and into Mali's. "Ha! It's worked!" He cried.

"I hardly think so." Maleficent walked in a circle, seeming stressed, "Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand, gimmethewand! "

"Hold on, Mali." Cassie said. "Maybe good really is more powerful than evil."

Maleficent laughed. "Oh, please. You're killing me, Afr!" He barked, thinking it would scared her, he called Dude who came and jumped on him. "Oh! Oh breath! Breath! Get off of me!" He pushed dude away.

It gave Jac a moment to try and wrestled the Scepter out of his grasp. Instead, Maleficent smirked, got eye-leveled with her as he looked over her features.

"Gabrielle (Gaston) should be jealous." He stunned her with a spell, causing her to fall back.

He cackled but then said. "Enough! You all will regret this!" Black and green smoke surround him, and when it cleared, in his place was a giant purple and black dragon.

The descendants and (F/N) stood there, shocked. The dragon blew fire at them, and they ran.

Maleficent in his dragon form, look at Jac, as he breath out fire, causing her to roll through the crowd and hid behind one of the pillar, but Maleficent find her. She fell to the ground and Maleficent snarled at her, he roar as Jac shot him a glare.

"Jac!" You screamed. "Stay away from her!" You opened your hand and form a green and purple fireball. You threw it and it hit him in the face. 

He shook his head, and growled at you. He flew towards you, but you went the other way and shoot another fireball at him. He roared in pain.

"Mrs. (F/N)!" Mali shouted, "I know how we can stop him!" 

You turned your head and nodded. You ran to where the four descendants are.

Maleficent looking down at them, snarling, before diving for them. 

"Magic Mirror, shine a bright light!" Evan held up his magic mirror, a bright beam of light reflecting out of it, blinding the dragon.

Maleficent slammed into the ground, shaking the floor, and shook his head, trying to get the bright light out of his eyes. "Behind me, E." Mali pushed him behind him.

"Leave my friends and teacher alone!" He shouted at the dragon Maleficent. The dragon snarled and glared at him. "This is between you and me, father." Mali said bravely.

The dragon came close, growling, and then he roared softly.

"The strength of evil's good as none, when stand before four hearts as one!" Mali said, his eyes glowing green. Maleficent's dragon eyes turned completely glowing green as well.

He repeated the same words one last time, one for each Descendants who stood before him, defying evil. The four descendants stared at Maleficent, but nothing seemed to be happen. You decide to help them. "The strength of evil's good as none, when stand before five hearts as one." You chanted, as your eyes glowed green with a hit of purple.

For tense moment, still nothing happen. Maleficent then shook his head, as he screeched and flapped his wings in defeat, disappearing in a cloud of green smoke.