Coming to Auradon

(F/N): Fake name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(B, L, D) = (Brown, Light, and Dark skin)

................................................................................................................................................................

(Third person point of view) 

After settling inside the limo, the four VK's looked around the limousine in awe. Inside the limo, were a variety of candies, cakes, brownies, and even ice cream, that is still frozen from the long drive to the Isle. The interior was just a simple black covering around the seatings and the windows, the seats the the four are seating on, were black leather with some black stitching on the leather. The display table showed everyone the delicious treats for them to snack on when they get to Auradon, Cassie and Jaycee waste no hesitation to get to the snacks, looking at each other before pushing and pulling to get to the candies and desserts first. Jaycee grabbed some candy first before Cassie could reach for some as well, snuffing their faces as Evan and Mali were either admiring the vehicle or just playing with a remote before dropping it on his lap, everyone outside was still watching the limo drive away. With Maleficent, he was still staring at the limo with a smirk on his face, he couldn't wait for the plan to come in motion. Back inside the limo, with foods like this, they never really had anything of this type of food in the Isle. The food they had were either moldy, spoiled, or not very healthy to eat, but they made it work or just tried to find something else enjoyable for them. But the Vk's are used to the type of foods they had in their home, and with the different types of foods they're going have at Auradon, they might not go back to the unpleasant food at the Isle. Sugar itself was a rare morsel to come across too.

After brushing themself off of the sweet coating on the candies, and other treats that had fallen out their mouth and onto their lays, Evan was trying to make Mali look presentable for their arrival at Auradon Prep. Evan pulled out a comb from his jacket pocket and started combing Mali's hair, which looks a little bit messy, but still gives him that bad boy look. "Your hair is a little messy, let me fix it for you." Combing his hair a little bit, Mali quickly pushed his hand away before the comb could even touch his hair. "Stop. It's fine, Leave it alone." He told him, glaring at Evan a little bit, before continuing to look at the window. 

"Well, it's not very attractive." Evan admitted, picking up a blue candy on a stick (Rock candy) from one of the clear glass vases sitting on the shelf to bite down on it, but he only ended up hurting his teeth.

Cassie grabbed a different type of mini chocolate bar to bite half of it. Her dark brown eyes lit up when she tasted a different flavor from the chocolate bars. "Oh!" She gasped, patting Jaycee's arm to get her attention. "These...It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what."

"Let me see." Jaycee ordered, glaring at her to show her what she's talking about. Cassie opened her mouth to show Jaycee chewed up pieces of chocolate, peanut butter, and saliva. Jaycee's face turns in disgust at her, before snatching half of the candy from Cassie's hand. She popped it in her mouth, before nodding her head in approval. Mali was the only one not including himself to the delicious treats around him, instead he was playing with a black remote in his hand, curiously pressing the different buttons from the remote. When none was paying attention, the driver between their section and the front section rolled down the window, which caused the VK's to peer out of the section to see where they were headed. Evan gasped, focusing his glance at the broken bridge from the windshield up front. "Look!" He shouted, causing everyone to see that they were coming closer to the broken bridge.