Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand.

[F/N POV]

I sat with Mali and his friends at a picnic table. None of us dared to even speak. I was heartbroken and upset at what Chloe said to them, none of them should go through with that. They all had tough time in the island, especially Mali, who has the saddest look in his eyes then anyone else in the table.

I turned my attention to Jac, who was taking every ounce of her strength not to go and slap Chloe in the face. I then turn to Evan, he was hurt as well by the mean words Chloe had called him. Next I looked over at Cassie, who is letting Dude comforting her, I gave both of them a small smile. Finally, I looked at Mali, whose eyes were glassy and taking deep breath to calm down.

I placed my hand on top of his, squeezing them in comfort. He looked down at my hand on top of his, before lifting his head up to stared at my sad eyes. He throw me a small visible smiled.

"Hey, guys. Mrs. (F/N)," Bell called, joining them at the table.

I gave her a smile, "Hello Bell."

"How is everyone?" She asked. I looked at the four descendants, seeing that they are ignoring her and not making the slightest eye contact. I gave her another smiled, while rubbing my thumb on Mali's knuckles.

"Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go," Bell put her hand on Mali shoulder. "Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." She leaned down and whispered into Mali's ear. "I have to go." She looked back at the others. "I'll see you later. Bye Mrs. (F/N)."

"Bye, Bell dear." I waved. After Bell left, Dorothy came up to the table.

"Listen, Evan, I want to talk about earlier. I just-" She tried saying.

"Dorothy!" Chloe warned from the table behind them.

"It's my fault, Dorothy. I'm sorry." Evan whispered.

"No, it's mine." She tried to speak, but keeps on getting interrupt.

"Dorothy!" Chloe called again.

"What?" She turned to Chloe in annoyance.

"Dorothy..." Evan whispered again.

She gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry, I can't." And she joined the others at the other table, sitting down sadly in a slumped position.

I turned my attention to Evan to see tears running down his glassy eyes. I reached over and grabbed his hand, rubbing my thumbs around his knuckles. He smiled sadly, but kept a brave face. My eyes hold relief that he is alright.

"How long does he think that's gonna last?" Andrew asked, walking up to the villains table with...Jace. "Mali is just the bad boy infatuation."

I narrowed my eyes at him, thinking that he was such a sweet boy, but I think not. I felt that my eyes change color again, but I shook it off.

"Yeah." Jace agreed. He leaned down next to Mali and said. "I mean, she's never gonna make a villain a King." They walked away laughing, not noticing disappointment and angry glares from me.

Mali flipped open his spell book, but I stopped him. I looked over at them and chanted a spell. 'Undo what has done to Jace, make it look like Mali has done the rest.' And with a wave of my fingers, green and purple sparkles surrounded Jace, turning his hair back to his old hairstyles.

Louie quickly checked his hair, only to see that the Faux Hawk is still there. I rose from my seat and turned my attention to the group of students before me. "I'm very disappointed in all of you." I said, giving them all hatred looks.

"And there's a lot more where that came from." Mali said, as he and his friends rose up from their seats too.

"Excuse me, who do think you are?" Andrew snapped, crossing his arms.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Mali asked. He opened his spell book, flipping through pages. They ran away quickly, not wanting to be turn into anything.

Mali turned back to the other. "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow."

Everyone looked at Mali, before they turned their attention to me. I gave each one of them a smiled, "Even though I'm not into this, but I'll help you all."

Mali smirked. "Let's grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand."

Everyone got up from there seat, and walking away from it with confident on what they're planning to do.