Celebration

On the isle of the lost, Evil King, Jaffa, and Crue de vil smiled as they looked over the sea, towards Auradon, where fireworks exploded in the night. The entire castle lit up fireworks and light as the party raged.

Music played. Kids were singing as the tourney team paraded Queen Bell around on their shoulders. "Let's set if off, you can make it happen."

Evan and Mali stood on the stage together in their suit, ready to dance the night away after a very eventful day.

Mali started it off by singing out, "Oh, oh yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah." 

"Let's set it off, oh, yeah." Evan sang.

"You can make it happen." Mali and Evan sang together.

The newly crown Queen Bell came in onto the stage as the tourney drop her onto it.

"Oh, eh, oh, eh, hey!"

"King and Queen it's out time to rise, Write the book, the story of our lives. This is us taking back the night," Bell sang.

Mali came down from the upstage walked through the middle of a line of his new peers. "Break the spell we were born this way. Be yourself, forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hands and say," 

"Oh, eh, oh, eh, hey!"

On the opposite side of the stage, Evan was having the time of his life dancing with Dorothy. "Sound the alarm, get on your feet, Let's set it off, rock this beat, Dance till your is wild and free," Everyone was dancing with their partners.

"oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

"Feelin' the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror-shout! We got the keys the kingdom our!" 

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh, eh, oh, eh!"

The entire group all sang together. "Let's set it off! Oh, yeah! Start a chain reaction, and never let it stop. Let's set it off! Oh, yeah! You can make it happen with everything you got. Let's set it off!"

"Get ready, set it off! 

We got to set it off!

Get ready, set it off!"

Jace sat alone on the side of the dance, watching as everyone danced together. You saw this and told Cassie and Jac to go hang out with him. They agreed. They joined him on the little bench. "Yo, it's time set this thing off, let's make it happen now. I'm 'a make my own future, ignore all the rumors, show 'em how passion sound," Cassie wrapped, offering her hand to his which he grabbed softly. You smiled, as you continued to dance with Maleficent. All three of them got up, walking towards the stage.

As they walked Jac wrapped a little bit on her own, "They all told me I should back down, Judgin' me 'cause of my background. Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now. Nah I ain't goin' out like that now." She high-fived Cassie as she took Jace on stage.

She sat on the steps, until Andrew walked right up to her, belting out the words to the song.

"Feelin' the power, let it all out, like what you see in the mirror, shout!" He kneel next to her, place his hand on her arm, spinned her around, and let it drop down. 

"We got the keys, the kingdom our." He smirk at her, causing her to blush, and gave him a twirl, before strutting up the steps to joined everyone. He followed after her.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!"

"Let's set it off! Oh, yeah! Start a chain reaction and never let it stop. Let's set it off! Oh, yeah! You can make it happen with everything you got! Let's set it off!" 

"Get ready, set it off!

We got to set it off!

Get ready, set it off!

We got to set it off!

Get ready, set it off!

We got to set it off!

Get ready, set it off!"

At the bottom of the steps, Mali was about to kiss Bell, but she turns her head with a smile. They both went to opposite direction. As everyone was dancing on the stage.

Bell and Mali meet up on the balcony, the two of them dancing and singing together, while looking into each other's eyes. Together they sang: "Let's set it off! Oh, yeah! Start a chain reaction, never let it stop. Let's set it off! Oh, yeah! You can make it happen with everything you got. Let's set it off!" They both smile at each other, as they pulled in for a kiss, the fireworks went up above them. Everyone clapped and cheered, feeling the party sprinted.

They both looked up at the night sky, as they started into each other's eyes, seeing so much love is in their eyes. They placed their foreheads together, enjoying the love that they shared.

Fireworks exploded up above them in the very appropriate color of Blue and yellow. Bell and Mali smiled at each other and joined with everyone else in the cheering.

'Oh! I was having so much fun I almost forgot. You didn't think that was the end of the story, did you?' Mali smiled mischievously as his eyes shimmered a bright green. They both howled with excited, raising their arms, as they watch everyone enjoying themselves.

(Y/N): Well dearies, it's been fun, I hope you all enjoy this story as much as I did. Like my dear son said to you all that this is not the end. Don't worry, you will see what happen next. Bye for now. *with a snap of my fingers, you was gone.*