Proclamation

(Mali POV)

Once upon time, long long ago. Well, more like twenty years ago. Beall married his Beast (Female Beast) in front of 6,000 of their closest, personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got herself elected Queen of United State of Auradon. She rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and she booted them off to the isle of the Lost with a magic barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No Wi-Fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us. But first this happen.

Once Mali finished his narrative, we go inside Princess Bella's room, who was getting her grown fitted with her personal seamstress for her coronation. Her gown is a yellow of the shoulder ball gown with white daisy's sewed on the skirt with white vines stitch together with the flower to make a beautiful design on the skirt. She stares out her window with her light green eyes fill with determine on her idea for her parents to hear about it. She was also nervous about what they will think about it, but choose to ignored her negative thought and focus on the positive. 

"Sleeve. Head. Ah-ah." Her seamstress took her measurements, before writing down the numbers on her notebook. As she was done, Bella's parents, Beall and Beast came walking into her towards, with their royal outfits on. Beall was wearing a yellow fitted suit with black dress pants on, black loafers to match with his outfit completely. His brown hair was combed over with gel as his golden crown sit on top of his head. He wear a smile as he and Beast gets close to his daughter. Beast was wearing a light blue short sleeve, knee length lace dress with black pumps wrapped around her ankles with a a golden chain. 

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned Queen next month?" Queen Beast questioned, smiling at her daughter as she walked in with her husband King Beall with her arm wrapped around his arm.

"You're just a baby!" She added, teasing her daughter with a smirk.

"She turning sixteen, honey." Beall told his wife, playful hitting her shoulder with a smile. 

They stand in front of their daughter, who was a few feet away from them, while Queen Beast was pulling up her clothes that was tossed on her foosball table. 

"Hey, mom." Bell greet her, picking at her fingers as she was still nervous to talk to her parent about her idea. 

"Sixteen? That's far too young to be crowned Queen. I didn't make a good decision till I was least forty-two." She told them, shaking her head playful again, not believing her husband for what he said.

Beall scoff, crossing his arms.  "Um, I proposed to you at twenty-eight."

"Ah, it was either you or the teapot." Beast joked, winking at her daughter who chuckled at her mom's playfulness. Beall shook his head at his wife before taking the clothes that was in her hand into his and put them down on Bell's bed.

"Kidding." She told her husband, grabbing his arm to turn him to face her, before going on her toes to send her kiss on his cheek as apology. Which he blushed a little, feeling like a teenage boy again. 

"Mom, Daddy." Bell try to move forward to be in front of her parents, but got stop by the seamstress who said, "Ah! Mmm-mmm" and wave her finger to tell her don't move. Bell signed closing her eyes before opening them again to stared at her parents and let out what she wanted to say.

"I've chosen my first official proclamation." 

Beall and Beast looked at each other with smiles on their faces, before giving their attention to their daughter, who could feeling like this will turned out bad but will ended up good at the end.

"I've have decided that the children of Isle of the Lost, be given a chance, to live in Auradon." She  finished her idea to her parent, who were shocked to found out what their daughter just suggestion. Beall was once holding his daughter's jacket, and it has fallen on the floor after hearing Bella's proclamation.

"Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned." She told her parents, walking off the little platform she was just standing on to stand in front of them. Beast stared at her daughter with disbelief, she can't be serious, having the enemies of their past life, come and stay at Auradon. 

"The children of our sworn enemies? Living among?" Beast asked, making sure she heard her daughter right, while pointing at the window where the Isle of the Lost stand across the ocean with the golden barrier around it. 

"We start out with a few at first, only ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them." Bell stated, giving her mother, who seen more anger at what her daughter just let out to them.

"Have you?" Beast ask skeptic to her daughter, who look hurt by her own mother, but her father saves the day as he rest his hand on her shoulder to draw her attention away from Bella to her husband.

"I gave you a second chance." Beall said, giving Beast a look to take a deep breath in and out so that she can calm her nerves. 

"Who are their parents?" He asked his daughter, who silently thank her father for that, before taking a deep breathe in because she knows this will get ugly.

"Crue De Vil, Jaffa, Evil King, and......" Bell paused, staring at her parents as they wait for the next person that Bell choice. Bella stand her ground with her arms against her side as she gave the name that makes everyone who hear it, scream or run away in fear.

"Maleficent." The seamstress scream when she hear the name that strikes fear into everyones heart. The evilest villain in all of Auradon and the Isle of the Lost, he is the rudest, meanest, despicable, down right awful man in the entire world. 

"MALEFICENT?!" Beast shouted, anger is going through the roof at this point. Beall is beyond shock right now, he couldn't believe what his daughter is saying right now.

"He is the worst villain in the land!" Beast stated, feeling her beast clawing her way out but she hold her in. 

"Mom, just heard me out!" Bell argued, but she was cut off by her mother.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes." She reminded, getting more frustrated. The seamstress bow her head when the conversation was getting to loud, the two servants open the door for her to walked out of, as the two servants closed the doors again to give the royal family some protective.  

"Mom, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" Bell tried to reason with her as she and her father stared at Beast, who turn her attention the Beall, who gave her a gently glance to insure her that what she's about to do will be okay with him.

After some thought, Beast made up her mind on her daughter's decision. "I suppose their children are innocent." 

Bell smiled at her mother's answer, she feels relief that her idea is coming to a closed. Beast gave her smiled right back before turning around and walking towards the door, before she could leave, she waited for Beall to be done. He walked in front of her to give her a kiss on the forehead. 

"Well...well done sweetheart." He mumbled, rubbing his hand on her brown shoulder length hair as Bell gave him a grin. Beall send one last smile before turning to his wife to stick out his arm for her to take. "Shall we, my dear?" Wrapping her arm around his, they began walk out together. Bell looked out the window agin, as she mess around with her ring thinking about what will happen the children who will come to Auradon.