Chapter 8

This will be a short chapter since it's late.
-------------------------------------------

(Emily's p.o.v)

It's be an hour since Colson Saved me. After I was stable to actual move a bit and talk. He wanted to take me to the hospital. But I talked him out of it. Told him I was perfectly fine. After that we haven't spoken.

So now we're both in my room sitting on the bed. Neither of us didn't know how to start the conversation.

He probably hates me more. But why did he save me? Why did he come here? I thought he hated me. If he didn't then he probably does now for sure.

He probably wanted me to start it. Well here it goes.

I looked up to him to see him playing with my blanket. I couldn't see his face really since his head was hanging so low and his hair was cover his face.

"I'm sorry" I told him

He stiffened by my voice but didn't move.

"That's it? Just sorry?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry you had to see that."

"No, you should be Fucking sorry that you tried to kill yourself!! That's what you should be saying sorry about Emily! Seeing you like that fucking killed me. When I saw you like that, I thought it was just a nightmare. But it wasn't. You were actually laying their. So lifeless, so pale. It was like I couldn't breathe. Like all the air was sucked out of me. I know it's because what I said. And I'm Fucking sorry. So Fucking sorry. I just didn't want to lose you and I was pissed. God damn it I was beyond pissed. I really clicked with you. And that means something to me. I just can't lose you Emily not now. Not ever. Please don't ever scare me like that again. I thought I lost you. I don't think I could live with myself if I couldn't save you. I'm so sorry."

Every word hit me like a brick. He actually cared. And I was pushing him away. God damn it, I feel like such a bitch.

He finally looked up and he was crying. Like actually crying. I crawled over to him and sat in his lap. He instantly raped his arms around me and hugged me like he was never going to see me again. He put his head in the crook of my neck and cried. And he didn't even care that he was crying in front of me.

"Shhhh, it's okay Colson. I'm here. I won't do it again. I promise. Thank you for saving me. It means so much. Especially coming from you."

He didn't say nothing but keeped crying. After about 10 minutes the crying stopped. I looked down to see him sleeping.

He looked so cute

He looked so cute. He honestly puts a smile on my face. I decided to take a nap as well. Today so far has been shitty.

I woke with someone singing. Though I didn't open my eyes. After a few seconds I realized it was Colson. He was playing with my hair and seeing a song I haven't heard off. His voice was so beautiful. He probably thinks I'm still sleeping. All the sudden the song stopped.

"I know your awake Babe". God is raspy voice was like heaven.

I Opened my eyes. "Damn, how did you know"? He just shrugged his shoulders and kissed me on the top of my forehead.

I swear I felt a Fucking spark. And the way Kells was looking, I think he felt it to. But I decided to keep it to myself.

"You're going with me down south. I won't take no for an answer. We leave tomorrow so start packing tonight. I don't want to go home so if it's okay, can I stay tonight."

"Okay father. And yeah, sure no problem my mom won't care."

"That's daddy to you baby girl"

"Ew no. I was just being sarcastic"

"Mmmhm"

I smacked him upside the head.

"OW!"

"Aw, did I hit you to hard"?

"Bitch" he mumbled

"Douche bag".

"Let's watch a movie for the rest of the day. Have a chill day. We need it." I told him

"Sure thing baby girl".

What is all with his Nick names. we're just friends. People that date say that shit.

I turned to him after I put a movie in. "What's with the Nick names"? I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Is their a problem with them"? He gave me questioning look. "It's just that people that are together say stuff like that and we're just friends." I told him.

"Uh yeah you're right. Uh I'm sorry. If it bothers you. I like calling you that. I'll stop if you want me to." He sounded upset. Witch confused me.

"No no no, I like it. It was just a question."

He turned to me and gave me a big grin. "Good, now let's watch movies for the day baby girl. You can pack tomorrow morning."

"Okay". He gave me a kiss on the forehead and we cuddled each other and watched movies for the rest of the day.

----------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter was a little shorter then the others. And thanks for the reads guys. Keep it up. :)