Chapter 13

This is will probably be a short chapter. But I don't know yet. Depends on if I get into this chapter. Also I wanted to tell you guys I think the farthest I will go with this book is 20 Chapters. But I honestly don't know yet. Back to the story. :)

------------------------------------------------

(Emily's p.o.v)

It was no use for Colson and this EST family on the other side of the door. For the past three hours they been banging and begging for me to get out of the bathroom. I couldn't. I can't face Colson.

I don't even think anyone knows what happened between me and Colson. They're just sacred that I locked myself on the bathroom for hours.

Yeah, I would say a few words here and their to let them know I'm okay.

But I'm not. I'm far from it. I just couldn't believe Colson did what he did. I was shocked and scared. Shocked that he full blown on smacked me in the face. I never thought he would hurt me. Or any woman. I wonder if he has before.

And scared because I'm afraid he'll do it again after I forgive him. If I forgive him.

After the first hour and a half in here I stopped crying. I couldn't cry anymore. It was like I was out of tears. Now I'm just sitting up against the bathroom wall staring at nothing.

I don't even know what time it is. I left my phone in my room. It must be late since I'm getting really tired. I was about to fall asleep till I heard a knock.

It wasn't loud nor was is soft. Just loud enough for me to hear it. "Baby girl are you okay?"

It was Colson. The sound of his voice made me wanted to cry. "I-I'm fine". I was far from fine. "Can you please get out. All of us out here are worried".

"I-I can't face you C-Colson".

I heard him slid against the door and a plop. "I know what I did was wrong. God, was it so Fucking wrong. But Emily. I-I didn't m-mean to. I was just s-so scared that y-you were going to L-L-leave m-m-me."

Then he started crying. It was soft but I could hear him. I don't know if anyone was on these two room besides us two.

"I'm not going to". I said softly.

"BULLSHIT! BULL FUCKING SHIT! I KNOW YOU WILL. BECAUSE I'M SUCH A FUCKING FUCK UP. I HURT YOU. YOU'RE GOING TO GET TIRED OF ME AND LEAVE ME. DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE EMILY. I NEED YOU. I NEED YOU SO FUCKING MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I KNOW IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH SINCE I KNOWN YOU. BUT GOD DAMN IT EMILY. I LIKE YOU. I LIKE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS. YOU UNDERSTAND ME. YOU KNOW THE REAL ME. SO DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE MY SIDE. PLEASE!!!" Throughout the whole speech he skepted punching and kicking the door. He was so close to breaking it down till I heard yelling to tell him to stop.

Then it stopped. They must of grabbed him. "Fucking let go of me slim". I heard Colson say. "No dude, you need to calm down. She will come out when she's ready." He said back.

"No no no! I'm going on there weather she wants me to or not. So let me go before I Fucking make you" he yelled.

He must of had more then one person holding him down. Hearing his voice and what is happening now broke me. That's it.

I got up from the bathroom door and slowing unlocked the door and turned the nob. I guess no one was hearing me open the door with all the yelling and grunts.

After I filling opened the door. I took a step and stopped at the door frame. I sight I seen was horrible. Colson was throwing shit around the room. Screaming and yelling who Knows what I couldn't understand stand him. He hasn't noticed I'm standing here.

"Colson" I said. He must of not heard since he was still going crazy. I've never seen him like this.

"COLSON" I yelled. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me. He just stared. "E-e-Emily"? He looked like he seen a ghost. As in he wasn't sure if I was here or not.

"Yes Colson". He literally ran to me and hugged me so tight. Everyone realize what was going on and left the room.

All you could hear was his silent cried on the crook of my neck. "I'm so sorry". Is what he kepted saying over and her again.

"Calm down Colson I'm here" I said softly to him. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. He hovered over me and stared straight into my eyes. His eyes were so red and puffy. Is face was so pale.

"I'm so sorry, I never ment to hurt-". I cut him off. "I forgive you". I told him truthfully. He hugged me for a while.

"Colson"?

"Yes baby girl"?

"I-I-"

"Don't say it. I know what you are going to say. I don't deserve those powerful words. And I want you to be sure when you say it." He cut me off n said.

I was more then sure. But part me was thinking he wanted to say it first.

He sat up from the bed and started picking up the mess he made. I got up and started helping till he stopped me. "No, I made this mess not you. And I don't want you hurt. So why don't you get cleaned up for bed". He checked his phone. "It's 11:30. You need your sleep for you birthday tomorrow baby girl. Now go get ready for bed."

I did as I was told. By the time I came back he finished vacuuming and was getting the bed ready for us.

I got into bed first while he shut off the light. I patted to my chest where I wanted him go lay. He didn't say a word but did as I told him to do.

He put his head in my chest and raped his arms around my stomach tightly. I kissed his forehead. "I like you so much Colson. More then you know".

(Third person)

Emily fell asleep after a few minutes. That day wore her out. Yet, Colson was still awake. Thinking that she almost told him she loved him first. He wanted to say it first. And he will tomorrow night for what he has planned for her he thought. He looked at Emily. Analyzing every inch of her face. He saw nothing but perfection. No flaw in sight. He was going go ask her to be his tomorrow night. He was going to tell her he loved her tomorrow night. He couldn't wait for her to be his.

He whispered "I love you" and kissed her cheek before he feel asleep.