Team 7

"Kyoko, we have a mission. We are gonna assassinate a young man named Zabuza. We leave now." he told me in his emotionless voice.

"Yes, Itachi." I bow to him and gather my knives.

Ever since I was little, I have always been part of the Akatsuki. Itachi was my master, a sensei if you could call it. I grabbed my cloak and put on, also pulling up the hood.

"Let's go." Itachi commanded.

~Time Skip~

"Now, Kyoko. Attack." master Itachi whispered to me.

Both of us jumped out of the tree we were hiding in, just outside of the bridge.
"You get the boy! I'll get Zabuza!" we both split ways. As he interrupted the fight between Zabuza and the get haired man, I went into the area of frozen mirrors.

"What is this? Another prey?" the boy said plainly.

I immediately grabbed my knives and threw them into the mirror he was in.
what?!

He dodged them. I stood in the middle of the mirror with the two boys on the floor, still trying to recoup. The boy in the mirrors made an attack, throwing needles all over me.

"Ahhh!" I coughed up blood as I fell to the ground.

"I knew you were weak." the boy spoke softly.

Itachi

"It looks like your pupil is done!" Zabuza growled.

I made a low chuckle.

"Foolish man. Your boy nocked off her hood." a smirk tugged at the corners of my lips.

Kyoko

My hood. It fell off. My hair flew down, messily. I sat up and put my hands in front of my stomach. Still coughing up blood.

"You quit already? I expected more from a member of the Akatsuki."

"Hamasaki." I whispered.

"What?!"

The marks on my arms and face started glowing. I close my eyes and focus. I snapped! I turn upwards with my eyes glowing pure white.

I sprang forward towards the mirror, punching it. I made a huge crack in it.
He switched mirrors.

Haku

This girl, she is from the forbidden clan. The Hamasaki clan. I must stop her now!

Kyoko

I watched his moves carefully. He launched out of the mirrors, throwing needles at me.

"Ahhh!" again, back to the floor.

I watched again. This time, I'm gonna get him. The minute he launched out of the mirror, I charged and hit him hard in the stomach. He coughed up blood. Some of it splattered on my right cheek. He landed on the floor side ways.

"Kyoko!" I looked to Itachi. He nodded towards the mob of assassins coming our way.

I calmed down for a second and leaped to master Itachi.

"Let's go." Itachi walked around Zabuza who's arms were snapped by my master. His cloak hovering over Zabuza's head as he turned. I stood next to Itachi while looking at him. I bowed to him and pulled my hood on.

We both leaped up.

"Gnahh!" I made a surprised noise.

"Come back here girl!" I turned to see a man from the mob. He threw a chain around my leg.

Master Itachi landed in a tree and leaned forward, reaching his hand out. The man pulled down on the chain. Our fingers brushed against each others before I hit the ground.

"Itachi!" a look of hurt flickered on his face until he turned and left. That was the last thing I saw until I blacked out.

************************************

Thank you for reading the first chapter. I will update as soon as I can. Please tell me what you thought or any tips to make this better. I have only seen to more then half of season one (I know its lame) so I will have the characters grow as I with more of the season.

~Sadie