Chunin Exams: Part 4

(I am gonna have a lot of parts for the chunin exams and I'm gonna try to make the chapters longer too)

I woke up. I felt Sasuke's head laying on mine. He must have fallen asleep shortly after I did. Naruto started to wake up a little so I quickly got up and woke up Sasuke.

We stood up quickly when Naruto turned to us.

"Morning." he murmurs and rubs his eye.

"Hey, Sasuke? Can I talk to you?"

"hmm" he responds. I pulled him away from Naruto and behind a distant tree.

Last night, I had a lot to think about. I have decide that I should tell Sasuke how I feel about him. I mean, a 14 year old should man up to another 14 year old that's gonna turn 15 soon.

"I wanted to say that-"

"Good morning everyone!" Sakura said happily.

The second she spotted Sasuke she got up and ran to him.

"So Sasuke, how did you sleep last night in the wilderness?"

"I slept pretty well actually. It couldn't have been better." he gave me a little side glance and a smile. Luckily, Sakura didn't notice.

"Okay, we need to think of a code. We can't let what happened to Naruto happen again." Sasuke stated.

I walked off to the river to just go freshen up. I splash my face in the water.

Crunch!

I heard a noise behind me. I placed my hand on my kunai and threw it back.

"Careful where you throw that thing." Sasuke came coming out from behind a tree with the kunai caught in between his fingertips.

I sigh in relief.

"Sasuke, you scared me." I stood up and walked a little closer to him.

"Want to see a cool trick?" I nodded my head.

Sasuke pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the stomach. He slowly transformed into a sound ninja.

"Orochimaru will be happy that we have something to provoke him with." I fainted from all the pain.

Sasuke

Kyoko was no where to be found. We just stayed in that spot while Naruto went to look for her. When he came back, I quickly put out my kunai.

"What's the password?" I state firmly.

"The password? Oh, a ninja waits and listens until their opponent is in sight. He then attacks at the right moment."

I tighten my grip on the kunai.

"Funny. You did better then the last guy to replace Naruto. But I know Naruto. He wouldn't even be able to remember the first two words of the code."

That Naruto transformed back into that sound ninja with the weird tongue.

"Your familiar with your teammate. Excellent." he licked his lips with that strange snake-like tongue.

I clench my jaw and tightened my grip even more.

"Where's Naruto?!" I threw my kunai but he dodged it without moving.

"I don't think that's such a good idea."

I threw another one but this time, he had Kyo's body and used it as a shield. I quickly threw some ninja stars to throw it off course.

"Kyoko! Give her back!" he smirked from ear to ear.

"I knew she was important to you. That's why I took her. She makes such good bait for you." I heard Sakura make a hurt noise. The ninja grabbed Kyo's face and turned it towards him.
"She's quite pretty. Maybe I should just keep her to myself."

"Put her down!" he smirked again.

The ninja threw her to the floor. I quickly ran and jump. I caught her in my arms but landed hard on my back, cringing from the pain.

I set her down, leaning on a tree.

"Sakura, cover her!" she looked at me with hurt eyes but I ignored it.

I went flying towards the ninja who hurt Kyo. My Kyo.