Itatchi

(So an idea popped up in my head. I thought it was pretty cool so let's just see how it goes. Enjoy!) (≧∇≦)/

Sasuke and I decided not to necessarily say that we are dating but also not say that we are single either. All went well.

"Okay, for training today we are gonna fight each other again. This time we are all going against each other. The winner of both matches will go against each other at the end." Kakashi said.
"Now, I'm gonna pick names out of my pocket..." he reached behind him to grab a piece of paper.
"Naruto and..." he grabbed another piece "Kyoko! That leaves Sakura and Sasuke. You guys may begin fighting at any time." Kakashi stepped out of the fighting circles and stood to the side.

Naruto and I started fighting, then Sakura and Sasuke. I dodged all of the lunches thrown so far and so did he. I was about to hit him when he uppercuts me. I skid across the floor and hit my back on a tree. As I got up my hood fell off. Naruto's face had a scared expression on it.

"Damn it. I'm done for." a smirk tugged at the corners of my lips.

My arms started glowing. My eyes as white as snow. I used water as a hand and smacked Naruto, sending him flying into the river.

"Kyoko wins." Kakashi announces. Just then, Sakura skids across the dirt and landed in front of Kakashi's foot.
"Uh... Sasuke wins. Sasuke and Kyoko, its your turn to fight." Kakashi grabbed Sakura and Naruto and sat them down, leaning on a tree.

"No hard feelings, okay?" Sasuke teased.

We went flying at each other. Dodging and hitting over and over. Sasuke did some hand signs.

"Flame jitsu, fire ball." he started shooting fire at me. I dodged all but the last one. That one got my foot.

"Ah!" I grunted in pain and landed on the floor harshly. Sasuke started panicking.

"Oh my God, Kyo are you alright I'm sorry." he started walking closer to me.

"Hamasaki." I whispered.

"What?" he asked confused. While he got distracted by my painful injury I was making hand signs.

I started to glow again. I threw ice blades at him. He somehow managed to flip back and dodge most of them. Sasuke started throwing fire at me as I tried to smash him with small bodies of water. I finally got him. I smashed him down with the water.

The problem was that he just went poof. Three kunais went flying at me. The second I turned around I got pinned to a tree. The glowing went away. Sasuke came running to me about to punch me. He stopped himself so his fist is hovering over my face.

"Gotcha." he started chuckling. Sasuke leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. We turned to Kakashi but found him on the floor. The thing that surprised us the most was that Itachi was standing over him.

"What are you doing here?" Sasuke unpinned me and gave me one of the kunais.

"I expected a more excited reaction." he said sarcastically.
"I see that you have failed your mission. In fact, you screwed up. What pity." he started walking closer. Sasuke stood in front of me.

"Stay away from her." I've never heard him sound so threatening.

"Hello little brother." Itachi smirked. He started walking closer.

"Don't you dare lay a hand on her!" Sasuke barked.

Itachi's smirk only widened. He practically teleported and pushed Sasuke far away. Itachi turned to me. He grabbed my by the throat and lifted me up.

"The Akatsuki was no room for weaklings." Itachi smashed my head against the tree. I coughed up a lot of blood. My vision began to blur. He threw me aside and walked towards Sasuke. Sasuke was getting up to his feet.

"Sasuke, its not too late for you. Join me. We will be united once again." Itachi held his hand out to Sasuke.

"Why would I do that?!" Sasuke spat.

"I could give you something that none of these people can. I can give you power." Sasuke's eyes widened.
"What do you say, little brother?" Sasuke looked to me and back at Itachi. He hesitantly took his hand.

"N-No!" I tried to tell. My vision failed as I saw them walking away from me.