Forgiveness Is the Strongest

I raised the kunai above my head. Sasuke closed his eyes, accepting his fate. A few tears fell from his face.

"Kyoko, what the hell are you doing?!" Naruto yelled at me. I had dropped the kunai and hugged Sasuke. Naruto let go of Sasuke. He slowly began to hug me back.

We both fell onto our knees. Sasuke only hugged me tighter. I was so tired and weak.

"I don't want to fight." I whispered. "I know you might not return my feelings but, I love you." he pulled away and stared at me with a serious face. He raised his hand as I flinched, afraid that he might hit me. I was surprised.

Sasuke pulled my face in and gave me a big kiss. It got deeper. Tears started falling from my eyes. He finally pulled away.

"I don't want you to ever think that I don't love you again. I'm sorry. I screwed up. I'm sorry. I don't want to kill you. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want anyone to lay a hand on you." Sasuke pulled me into another hug.

Kakashi and Sakura were watching us from afar. They both had a soft smile on their faces. It all slowly changed.

"So I guess I got two failures. All that training for what? A couple of stupid children." Itachi spoke.

Kakashi went fighting to him immediately. Somehow, Itachi managed to knock him out. Itachi looked to us and smirked.

"Your turn." he said to us both. He started throwing tons of kunais at us. Sasuke pushed me down and went on top of me. He winced as all of the kunais stabbed into his back, arms, and legs.

"Sakura, Naruto!" they both looked at Sasuke. Sasuke nodded his head towards Itachi. They nodded back.

"Let's get you out of here." Sasuke whispered as he lifted me. He jumped up but we soon fell. I tumbled down and hit a tree.

"You two are not going anywhere." Itachi had a chain around Sasuke's leg.

"Naruto, get Kyoko!" Sasuke demanded.

Naruto kicked me up and started leaving. I kept squirming his arms.

"Stop moving or else I'll drop you."

"Put me down! I need to go back! I have to fight too!"

"No! Your running low on chakra." I started punching Naruto. He got irritated real quick.

"Can't you just let your best friend help you for once?!" he seemed hurt.

"What do you mean? I do let you help me."

"Not since Sasuke got here. Sakura and I have been talking. You haven't been hanging out with us. Its all about him." I felt the venom in his words.

"Please, take me back. I'm sorry. I need to make things right. Leaving them will make me regret everything if they were to get hurt." Naruto sighed and turned around.

Sasuke

Itachi had kicked Sakura to the side and had me pinned down. At least I know that Kyoko is safe. I closed my eyes, ready for the pain. I felt the kunai slowly puncture me when...