I'm Alive?

Kyoko

I woke up in a hospital bed. There were bandages all around me.

"W-What?" I whispered. Sasuke, who was sitting in a chair, stood up abruptly. He came to me and just started kissing me. I kissed back. Sasuke pulled away after a moment.

"I thought I lost you." he said relieved.
"I thought so too. What happened." I was kind of scared. I gasped.
"Am I a zombie?!" Sasuke started laughing.

"No, your not a zombie. The reaper let you live. We all have no idea why but he did." he gave me a big hug. Sasuke immediately pulled away and left the room.

Sasuke came back with Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi. They all gave me lots of hugs.

"Can I leave the hospital today?" I asked Kakashi.

"I don't know if that's safe, I mean, you just died and you wanna leave the hospital with only slight recovery?" I ignored all of what he said and stood up. I lost my balance at first but Sasuke helped me.

***************

"Practice everybody. Kyo, you can just sit out if you want." Kakashi demanded.

"No thank you." I said with a smile.

"Okay, I guess. Now, your challenge is to... "

************************************

Thank you so much for reading this story. That is the end. I loved writing this. I would like to give a special thanks to RadiantRivera for always being an amazing supporter. I will be writing two more Naruto fanfics. Please read my other books for more fun. Goodbye my pretties.

- Sadie