Itachi

Kyoko

I grunted as I shoved myself into Itachi. I pushed him off of Sasuke. Itachi and I both fell to the side, sliding in the mud.

"Kyoko! What the hell are you doing here?!" Sasuke shouted while getting up.

"Saving your ass." I retorted. Naruto jumped into the scene.

"I thought I told you to get her out of here." Sasuke turned to Naruto.

"She wanted to help and so do I." Naruto said boldly. They just kept fighting on and on.

"Guys, I don't think know is the time to figh-" Itachi rammed his shoulder into my back. My body went forward and knocked both of the boys down. That's gonna bruise in the morning.

I activated my power. Itachi smirked at this.

"You really think that, that is gonna stop me?" he chuckled. I went charging at him. He dodged every single blow with ease. Itachi used palm strikes me. I flew back. Naruto caught me. He set me down and started fighting with Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke put up a good fight but it was no use. Itachi punch Naruto so hard in the stomach that he spat blood and hit his head on a tree. His body lay there, unconscious. Itachi looked to Sasuke. He grabbed Sasuke's neck and lifted him up. Itachi then smashed his body into the ground. Blood came out of his mouth.

I looked around. Sakura is leaning on a tree in a painful position. Naruto has been knocked unconscious. Sasuke is gonna get killed. I gasp. I know exactly what to do. I get up, wincing as I do.

I took a running start and shoved Itachi away.

"Kyoko, what are you doing. Leave." Sasuke put his arm on my leg. I grabbed him and slid him across the mud.

I started making hand signs. At the very last one I had a little flashback with all of my friends and why I'm doing this. I summoned the reaper.

Itachi, blind to all of this walked closer. I grabbed his shoulders and held him still.

"Kyoko, no!" Sasuke cried.

I looked back and mouthed the words I love you, to Sasuke with a smile. The reaper pulled our souls out.

Sasuke

"Kyoko!" I screamed. I ran to her body. I caught her before she can fall.

Her skin was cold and gray. Tears started forming in my eyes. I picked up her body and took her to the village, along with the others.