No Such Thing As Love

Kyoko

"What happened? Did you get jumped? Are you alright?" Naruto kept swarming me with questions. I just started breaking into tears.

"You were right." I whispered.

"What?" Naruto put his ear closer to me.

"You were right."

"Sasuke did this? I'm gonna murder him." he got up but I pulled on his arm.

"Please, don't go. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be alone."
(Yes, I wrote it two times)
I started crying even more.

"Here, let's get you out of those nasty clothes." Naruto picked me up and carried me to his closet. He threw a pair of his pajama shorts and a white shirt. He picked me up again and carried me to the bathroom. That's where I changed as he waited outside.
"This might sting a little." Naruto dabbed on some medicine on my cuts. He then saw my scars. I forgot to hide them.
"Kyoko, what happened here?" I sighed. I should tell him.

"I started cutting myself. Please Naruto, I'm so sorry. I swear that I stopped." Naruto shook his head as he once again carried me. He softly put me on his bed as he left to sleep on the couch.
"Naruto, wait. Can you please... sleep with me." his face turned red. He hesitantly crawled under the blankets, right next to me.

I scooted towards him and started laying on his chest. Naruto stiffened as his face became redder.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. I began scooting away but he grabbed onto my waist and pulled me closer to him.
"Don't be." he said back.

*****************

I can't believe that I'm actually wearing one of Naruto's Orange and black jackets and a pair of baggy sweats.

Sakura just kept staring at me. Naruto was standing right next to me, also with an awkward expression. Sasuke came late.

"Okay guys. You guys are gonna go in groups of two and try to find me. Whoever does, I'll treat that group to lunch. Sasuke and Kyoko, you seen very found of each other, you guys will be toge-"

"I'll be with Sasuke. Girls against boys." Naruto interrupted Kakashi. Kakashi just agreed and left. We went our separate ways.

Sakura and I ran at first but then walked. We were about half an hour in when I heard Naruto yell.

"Find Kakashi." Sakura nodded as we parted ways.

***************

I found them fighting. Naruto had a kunai in his leg.

"Stop!" I shouted. Sasuke grabbed Naruto and threw him at a tree.

"Finally you showed up. Let me finish my mission." Sasuke threw a kunai at me. I put my arms up. Blood splattered on my arms buy it wasn't mine. I looked up. Naruto was in front of me, arms out, the kunai in his back.
"You can't let your guard down. You of all people should know that." he winced as he spoke. I pulled the kunai out.

"Why do you have to listen to that dumb Itachi?!" I felt a light sprinkle coming. Summer showers are the worst. Especially at a time like this.

"Its none of your concern." Sasuke started charging at me. If its a fight he wants then I'll give it to him.

Naruto and I both started running to him. Naruto started fighting him with the kunai. While they were trying to knock each others kunai away, I went behind Sasuke. He quickly turned before I could stab a kunai into him.

He activated his sharingan. I activated my power. I used the now pouring rain for water. Back and forth, hit after hit, blow after blow. I used up a lot of my chakara. I fell to the ground. Sasuke saw his chance and kicked my side. I flung across the ground, skipping off the mud until I hit my back on a tree.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled.

Naruto tackled Sasuke to the ground. He started throwing punches, left and right at Sasuke's face. I saw Sasuke pulling out a kunai.

"N-Naruto!" I shouted. Sasuke stabbed the kunai into Naruto's side. I hesitantly got up, wincing all the while. I used the water to push Sasuke away. I ran to Naruto. He fell unconscious. Sasuke threw kunais at me while I cradled Naruto's body. I put up an ice dome around us.

Naruto had lost a lot of blood. I pulled out the kunai and threw it. I started crying into Naruto. I set him down and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The field fell down. My power took over me. I went on a full on rampage.

"Shit." Sasuke said.

I blasted water at him. He flew back, hitting a tree. I didn't stop. I was practically drowning him. He looked so out of breath. Sasuke got to his feet. I grabbed him but the neck and lifted him up in the air, choking him. About to kill him, Naruto yelled, "Kyoko, stop!" I turned to him as the glow began to slowly disappear.

Sasuke pulled out a smoke bomb. It exploded. I dropped him on the floor. Sasuke kicked my side. I flew back, colliding with Naruto, making us both fall. Naruto had grabbed on to me, making my blow have less impact. Naruto ran and snuck up behind Sasuke.

I blasted Sasuke with water. He fell back. Naruto grabbed onto his arms and had him pinned in front of him, Sasuke facing me. I picked up a kunai, slowly walking up to them.

"Now Kyoko! Kill him now!" Naruto yelled at me.

I was right in front of Sasuke. He looked up at me with eyes of sadness and regret.