Predator Becomes Prey: Part 2

Hello my pretties! So, I just want to make whoever reads this aware that I'm probably gonna rewrite a Sasuke love story but I WILL keep writing this one until the end. Please read my other fan fics. I swear they are as good as this one.

- Sadie

************************************

I still couldn't sleep, even when he was holding me. I don't know what was wrong with me today. I sat up. I don't think laying down will do me any good.

"What's wrong Kyo?" Sasuke asked immediately.

"I can't sleep." I rubbed my eyes. I don't know why but I started crying.
Sasuke sat up too and started holding me in his arms. He started kissing my cheeks to wipe away the tears.

Soon enough, his lips reached mine. We just sat there kissing until he laid me down. Sasuke slid his hand under his pillow, I didn't know why. He still continued to kiss me until he abruptly pulled away.

He held a kunai above his head, ready to strike. I rolled to the side, dodging the blow. I punched his arm, hitting a nerve that made him drop the kunai. I pinned him down.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted at him.
"I-I thought that you... you loved me." tears started falling from me to his face. Hmm... This feels a lot like deja vu.

He kneed me in the side and pushed me away. Sasuke got up and ran to the kunai. I hesitantly got up, putting my hands up in surrender.

"Sasuke, your better then this. If I could stop myself then so could you. We can get through this toge-"

"No. I'm not as week as you are. You gave into the so called love so quickly that you abandoned the mission. Pathetic." the venom in his words were too real. Please, I just want to wake up from this nightmare.

I was deep in thought that I didn't realize Sasuke was throwing kunais at me. The kunais cut my legs and arms. My arms started glowing, as did my eyes.

"Not that cheap trick." Sasuke spat while activating his sharingan.

I went launching at him, throwing punch after punch, kick after kick. He dodged most of them. I felt so much fear. I started stepping back as he stepped forward. My back hit the wall. I was dead for sure.

Sasuke grabbed my neck and slowly started lifting me. I put my hands on his, trying to force my way out. Sasuke held up a kunai to my head. I'm dead for sure. Then I saw my chance. I kicked Sasuke in the stomach and grabbed the falling kunai as soon as he let go. I made a huge gash on his hand. He threw me to the wall.

I got up and was about to run out of the door, but he was too fast and slammed it. My only option was to go through another way. I'm gonna take a chance. I started running the opposite direction, heading towards the window. I put arms up as I jumped and crashed through the glass.

Afraid of hitting myself, I used my power to softly glide myself out. The second I touched the floor I ran, knowing exactly where I was going.

Naruto

There was a knock at my door. Who could possibly out and about at this hour. Its freaking 3:00am! I opened the door.

"Kyoko?" she collapsed at my feet. I quickly went down to her. She had cuts and bruises everywhere.