Chunin Exams: Part 1

I woke up screaming again. These nightmares will not go away. Sasuke came rushing in.

"Again?" he sighed.

I nodded my head slowly. I've been living here for three days and I'm still screaming in my sleep or waking up screaming. We head to explain to the front desk person what was going on.

Sasuke sat in the chair that we were starting to just keep next to my bed. I laid back down and pulled up the blankets.

"Thank you Sasuke." he looked at me weirdly.

"For what?"

"For staying here for me." Sasuke looked away quickly as I fell asleep.

Next Morning

"Naruto I'm gonna kill you!" Sakura yelled while chasing Naruto and his little "fan club".

I was just sitting down and watching it all happen. Sasuke was in the tree. All of a sudden, these people came. A girl with blonde hair pinned up, carrying a giant fan on her back and a boy with purple marks on his face with some weird wrapped thing on his back.

They kept talking trash until Sasuke interfered. He threw a rock at the boy. I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying but soon after, he crushed a rock in his hands!

A boy appeared right behind Sasuke. How could that happen? The boy used some sort of jitsu to move himself next to the other strange people.

As soon as he tried walking away Sasuke yelled, "Wait! What's your name?"

The boy turned back slowly.

"I'm Gaara, of the desert. And you are?"

"Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hey! I'm sure you want to know my name too right?!" Naruto shouted.

"I couldn't care less about you." Gaara's eyes trailed to me. I could tell he was looking at my arms. Sasuke jumped down from the tree and stood in front of me.

Gaara turned and left with the other people trailing behind him.

Later

"I have some important news for you guys."

"Well, what is it Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto yelled.

"I have nominated the four of you to enter the Chunin exams. You don't have to do it. Just fill out these forms and turn them in in three days." Kakashi gave us all the entry sheets.

"I'm gonna become a chunin easily, believe it!" Naruto yelled.

The sun was setting so we all decided to go home. As always Sasuke and I walked back together. We never talk during these walks. I turned back to see Sakura glaring at me.

She's jealous. A smirk played on my lips. I started walking closer to Sasuke. I slowly moved my hand and slid it into Sasuke's. He looked at me sideways. I nodded my head towards Sakura.

He turned to look at her and saw how angry she was. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips. Sasuke smirked with me. He took his hand out of mine and moved his arm around me. Sasuke pulled me closer to him.

I started blushing slightly. Were walked together liked that the rest of the way. As we sat in front of my apartment, we started laughing like crazy.

"That was great!" Sasuke laughed.

"Who knew that would work." I nudged his side.

Sasuke

I stopped laughing for a second and looked at her laughing face. Its nice to make her laugh. Her hair, that was showing, flew into her face.

"What?" she questioned.

I slowly moved my hand and brushed the pieces of hair away, caressing her cheek. Were stared into each others eyes.

"Let's go inside." she opened the door and I closed it behind us.

"I'll be right back." I ran up to my apartment and put on pajamas.

Kyoko

After I put on my night wear I jumped into bed. Soon after, Sasuke came in and closed the door. As he walked in more, he turned off the lights. Sasuke sat next to me and watched as I drifted off into another nightmare filled night.