Two

Louisa Lloyd

Louisa Lloyd

"Are you going to stay here all night or are you going to step out of my jeep and knock on that door?"

Stiles furiously- I really can't tell with this boy- waves his arms around his head and points at Derek's door. Which is right in front of the jeep. But I don't want to get out.

Unfortunately, I understand what this means; this is the house, the burnt house my mother and Angela told me about. I'm about to step inside the house where my entire family died. Excuse me if I don't want to relive that day!

"I don't know..." I whisper to myself, but Scot turns around and faces me with that puppy eyes of his. "I don't want to get in. That's where my entire family died, what if... What if that house is haunted?"

Stiles, I swear to god I'm going to kill this kid by the end of the day, laughs in my face and shakes his head. What's so hilarious?

"I wouldn't be afraid of the house if I were you. I'd be afraid of Derek." For that comment, Stiles ears a smack on the forehead from Scott and a death glare from yours truly. "Okay, sorry. But you have to stay with him."

"Oh, and here I thought I would be staying with my new best friends!" I pout playfully. "Can't we have a sleepover?"

"I don't think Derek would approve of that..." Scott rubs the back of his neck as. "And I think you two need to talk."

"Talk?" Stiles interrupts. "Talk about what? The fact their families died here and they're living inside a cemetery? Because that's what this house is, a big, burnt to the ground cemetery."

"Can I slam his head on the steering wheel? And make it look like an accident?"

Scott blinks and his eyes widen as he understands my words.

"You scare me." He whispers, while his nut job of a best friend sighs.

"Your accent is cute when you're mad." Stiles smirks and I want to rip his head off. With my teeth. So bad.

"Okay, let's go before you end up dead." Scott tells Stiles when he notices the death glare I'm sending his best friend. "Call me if something goes wrong or if you feel... Uncomfortable here."

I met Scott and Stiles a few hours ago when they picked me up from the airport but I understood one thing as soon as I laid eyes on them.

They're crazy. As hell.

But guess what? I've never had friends before besides my sibl- you know, them- and it feels good to be able to be myself with these two tools. I have to admit having someone who cares about your safety and feelings and has only known you for a few hours... It really feels good, like I'm important.