Three

Louisa Lloyd

Louisa Lloyd

"Louisa, take your sweet ass out of bed and come downstairs!"

Best way to wake up on a Friday: Derek screaming and banging on my bedroom door for me to wake up. Amazing, phenomenal, I've never had a better morning.

Okay, jokes and sarcasm aside, this experience is changing me. I'm not as cranky and awkward as I as before. I actually have a lot of friends. It has been two weeks since I first went to school and it's like everyone wants to be friends with me. There's this girl, Lydia, that is really nice to me. Her best friend, Allison, doesn't seem to like me that much but I have made a promise to myself I'll show her I'm a good friend.

And Isaac and Boyd are the best people I've ever met. Besides Sty and Scotty. Yep, I have nicknames for them already. Stiles doesn't like his but he's not in charge of the nickname department. I am.

I'm excited for today. After days of trying and failing, Boyd and I convinced Isaac to come with us to the rink where Boyd works and have some fun. Boyd will leave the door open for us when he gets there and Isaac and I will sneak in.

Perfect plan.

I've been getting closer to Isaac than I thought I would. Yes, he's extremely attractive, but that's not it. He is nice and caring and everything a friend should be in my opinion. I like having him around.

I start my day with a quick shower and breakfast, like usual. After watching Derek do some squats- yes, Derek works out- I brush my teeth, fix my hair and grab my bag, ready for another day in hell.

Sty's jeep is already parked in front of the house when I hug Derek goodbye and close the front door behind me. He decides to mock my outfit and punch Tim in the stomach for taking so long, and I kindly pat his cheek. He gulps.

"I'm sorry, Louisa, I shouldn't have said that! Please don't kill me." He closes his eyes and pleas.

"Sty, I'm not going to kill you." He sighs, relieved. "For now."

He lets out a loud shriek when I punch his arm. Before he can react, I steal his phone from the front seat and call Scotty. He takes his sweet time answering his damn phone and when he does, I shout at him like a madwoman.

"What took you so long?" I scream in his ear.

"Good morning, grumpy." I can hear the smirk in his voice. "Tell Stiles he doesn't need to pick me up, kay?"

"Sty, Scotty said you don't have to pick him up." Stiles frowns and tries to take his phone from me. "Why, Scotty?"

"I have to stop by Derek's."