Seven

Louisa Lloyd

Louisa Lloyd

"I have seen many supernatural creatures in my life but none like her."

Deaton's words aren't very pleasant to my ears. If he doesn't know what's happening to me, then who is going to help us?

Derek looks pissed and glares at the doctor, who only shrugs like they're having a private conversation.

"Don't you have an idea about what's going on?" I ask calmly. "I don't like not knowing what's wrong with me."

"Tell me what you saw again."

"One second I was laying there on the hospital bed, and the next thing I know I am standing besides Stiles and myself. We were talking to a man, and I knew he was the Alpha. But I don't know his name." I sit by the doctor. "I have no idea who he is or what his name is, but as soon as I laid eyes on him, I knew he was the Alpha."

Scott's face tells it all. He looks at his boss, Deaton stares at Derek apprehensively and Derek caresses my hair with his fingers. Me? Well, I just sit there while they try to find out what's wrong with me.

When they get to the conclusion they know nothing about this, Derek sends us all to school. We are already late for the morning classes so we choose to stay at Stiles' house for the rest of the morning.

"Wanna eat something?" Stiles asks when the front door of his house slams shut. "In starving."

The two boys run to the kitchen to raid the fridge and I walk slowly to the couch. My ears ring and I fall back on the couch closing my eyes. The sounds around me are now louder than ever, and I can even hear the small hiss of the neighbors' cat.

How do I know it's their cat? Because Stiles doesn't have a car.

But how can I hear it?

And I remember the small whispered conversation Derek had with the Doctor. I remember Deaton's words clearly. He asked Derek why he was keeping the through from me. Is this what my mom means in her letter?

What is happening to me? Am I dangerous?

•^•^•^•^•^•

"We have to get drunk tonight."

Scott and I share a look when Stiles appears in front of us with a bottle of whiskey. Not that I'm complaining but I don't want to get drunk tonight. I still don't know what I am, and the alcohol may be prejudicial to my current situation.