Thirteen

Louisa Lloyd

Louisa Lloyd

Being released from the hospital two days after the accident wasn't easy. Scott and Stiles wouldn't leave my side, afraid of what I would do.

Mainly because all my injuries disappeared a few hours after I woke up. That put my friends in a frenzy mess.

I was shot twice and bit once, by that monster, and recovered pretty easily. I can now hear better than Scott, see better than Derek and hide behind bushes like a pro.

Yes, I know it's creepy but I wanted to scare Stiles. Don't ask.

After hours of him babbling about Lydia's state, I finally agreed. And here we are, sitting outside her hospital room, like guards.

Stiles likes being here. I don't. It reminds me of the times I've been here. Too many, if I'm honest with myself.

"I'm bored." I whisper to Stiles.

"Then go home." He shrugs and adverts his eyes from mine. "I can stay here by myself. I'm a grown man.

"Stop trying to sound strong. I know you're crumbling down on the inside." I pat his shoulder and grab my bag from the floor. "You don't have to put on a show for me."

He looks taken aback by my words and I smile sadly.

"I can smell it on you." He rolls his eyes but thanks me for understanding.

I don't have the guts to stay with him. Hospitals aren't for me.

Also, I had an appointment with Deaton this afternoon. He wanted to discuss my injuries and my new habiliteis. Oh, I forgot to mention.

I'm a werewolf now. I'm a Seer and a Werewolf. And the first one to ever exist according to the wisest man I've ever met- Deaton.

On my walk back home, after making sure Stiles had enough money to buy himself some dinner, I start thinking. I still have time to turn around and leave Beacon Hills. I could do that in the blink of an eye and no one would know.

But I can't.

Scott can't deal with everything that's happening on his own. Yes, he has Stiles and Allison. But none of them live under the same roof as him.

And where would I go? Marianna and the boys are living with their aunt, and that woman never liked me. Maybe she knew I was adopted all along. I couldn't attend Angela and Brett's funeral. I was at the hospital that day.