Five

A/N: Lou's outfit up there! You'll get it soon ;)

Louisa Lloyd

"Why did you bring me here with you?" I protest quietly.

I could be home right now, enjoying the warmth of my dear bed. But no, Derek had to throw me inside his car and drive me here.

"Where are we, anyway?" I cross my arms as we hide behind one of the cars of the empty parking lot.

"You'll see soon, now shut up!" His low voice is enough to raise the small airs on my arm. "He's coming."

Knowing he won't answer me, I wait patiently to see who this person is. And knowing Derek, this person is probably Scott. He has been helping my friend with the shift and is now testing him. 

Scott walks past the cars in front of us and drags plastic bags full of groceries with him. But after a moment of walking the rows, he pauses. I raise my eyebrows as he throws several confused glances around himself. It's obvious: he can't remember where he parked.

This boy doesn't exist! He's so stupid!

"Crap." He almost screams as he hurries forward, looking from car to car.

Then comes to a halt, still lost. He starts back the other way but stops, putting the bags down. He pulls out his car keys and holds them up, clicking the alarm button.

I have to contain my laughter, it would be very humiliating if he found us here. I'm sure Derek has a little surprise planned for him.

While clicking the button like a maniac, a plastic bottle of milk rolls out of one of the bags. Scott moves to grab it but it slips under a car.

This time, I grip Derek's arm, my face red as a tomato. I have to release this or I'll die soon. It's too funny to be spying on my good friend,

"Dammit." Scott says and Derek moves from next to me, his finger pointed at me. He mouths 'shush' before disappearing.

Werwolves and their dumb powers. Sometimes I wish I could do some of the things they show me.

He kneels down to reach under one of the cars and Derek crouches on the other side of the car. I can see everything from where I am. Derek rolls the bottle rolls back and milk spurts onto the pavement. Scott stares at the bottle as it drifts to a stop, and I notice how it has Derek's claws marks in it.

Scott is trebling right now and before I can laugh at his face, Scott slowly rises to a standing position and runs away from the scene. He shoots a terrified glance back and Derek steps out of the shadows, standing scarily behind a car.

The Derek decides to do all werewolf on Scott and runs after him in all fours. When I lose the sight of them, I leave the safety of my hiding spot and walk after them.