Chapter 2

9:30 a.m

I woke up in an unbearable pain, ready to relieve it with a nice, steamy shower. I crawled out of bed and approached the bathroom before I heard the bed spring pop a little.

"Where are you going?" Roc groaned from the bed.

I tried to ignore him, but that didn't work at all. He repeated himself once more, but this time, he got out of bed. He pushed me against the doors entrance with my hands above my head.

  "If I speak, you speak back," He growled looking down upon me.

   "Yes sir." I shuttered in fear of him.

   He allowed me to go into the rest room, but under a restriction. I wasn't allowed to close or lock the door. I started to rinse my face off and use the potty. I looked at myself to see my eyes were still red and puffy. I dabbed them a little with hot water to get them to calm down, but it just all resulted in me burning myself.

  "Take a shower and hurry up." He demanding sitting on the side of the bed closes to the bathroom door.

   I stripped myself from my bra and went into the shower. I turned on the water and started to wash myself with soap and water. I washed my hair also and stood their for a moment. I stepped out and started to dry myself off before seeing Roc step into the restroom. I looked at him, scared as hell. I gripped my towel around me and stood there. He stood over me and started to unwrap me from my towel. I slipped down and crawled threw his legs, dashing into the bedroom and locking the door. I closed my eyes and started crying. I'm going to die when he gets out.

  ~Later on That Day~

  I came out of the bedroom and looked around. No one. I crept out of the room and made my way to kitchen to grab something to eat. I slowly, but carefully walked down the large steps and ran into the kitchen.

  "Are you supposed to be out of the room?" A slightly unfamiliar voice said from behind me.