Situations

so I walk up to her and she is shaking and I touch her arm and  she looked up and started cryin even harder and started bagin back then I get on the bed and she starts cryin like somebody bout to kill her.then I make sure there's nobody behind me and its clear.so ahe getz up and runs to the bathroom.

so I follow her into the bathroom and then I asked her why was she cryin so hard and she replied"I thought u were gonna hurt me." then I tell her I'm not I'm just clumsy and u didn't know.so she starts to stop crying and  she tells me that the look on my face made it even worst.

she is calm now and she gets in the shower.I get jn the shower with her and she has her back turned to me the whole time.I pull her back and she starts to giggle.and she pulls away from me and get out , wrap her self with a pink towel then walks out.

so she is siting on my bed and she is fully dressed and she looked up at me and looked back down and keep on playin wiff her ipad . I go over there and I snatch it out her hand and smash it on the floor she looked at mr with an d expression of what the hell.

My POV

so I'm staring at him thinkin in my head wat the hell.so he burst and started laughing  and got dressed.so when he got done he went out the room and prod came in and went in the closet so I askrd him wst was he doin and he answered nun of urs.

roc came back after prod left and roc came back with a basket of clothes then he emptied them all over the floor and told me to fold themm.....