Chapter 3

I shook in fear and slowly turned around to see him. He looked at me very deeply, almost like he wanted something from me.

   "I'm very hungry though." I pleaded, hoping he would allow me to eat.

   "Go ahead, but if you make a mess that's your ass." He strictly said coming into the kitchen with me.

  I started to grab everything to make a bowl of cereal. I was now shaking and trying my hardest not to spill anything or do something that would piss him off. He starred at me harder every time I was super close to drop the bowl. I went to grab some milk after putting up the cereal. I made a quick turn and dropped the milk by accident. Shit! I looked at him as he started to approach me. I used my short person instincts and dropped to my knees and forced myself backwards into the cabinet below. I held my breath as I sharply rushed threw the different cabinets as he became closer and closer to getting me. As I ran into a dead end, I pushed out the cabinet and ran up the stairs. I ran into something fairly large. I looked up to see Roc standing there very angry. I looked at him slowly bagging up. Before I knew it his hands were wrapped around my neck and he was squeezing tightly.

"Please!" I cried out, pleading for my life.

He squeezed tighter, not allowing any oxygen or blood to transport to my head. I felt very dizzy now. My eyes were starting to feel heavy and drowsy. I closed my eyes, going into a pic black mode.

~Roc's POV~

I looked at her restless body laying on the floor before looking at my hands. I killed her. I quickly picked her up and carried her into the bathroom. I tossed her into the tub and quickly went to go get my phone. I searched how to revive someone from passing out. Everything said to hurry to the hospital, but I wasn't trying to get caught.

"Damn!" I shouted repeatedly aloud.

I saw Princeton rush into the restroom, in a panic.

"What the hell is your problem, bro?" He yelled at me.

"I killed her."

I would now not only be charge with kidnap, but murder now. I started to panic and pace. I went into the bedroom and laid down staring at the ceiling. I soon heard some sudden movement. I quickly rushed into the restroom to see her sitting up holding her head.

   "What happened?" She questioned trying to stand up.

   I helped her up and allowed her to lay down in the bed. As she laid back, she started to shake and cough up blood. I quickly rushed her out of the room and to the car. I put her into the front seat and grabbed a jacket from the back and slipped it on. I quickly drove to the hospital and rushed in. They called the doctors and took her to the back. Damn! Hopefully, I won't get caught.

  ~45 minutes later~

  I spotted the doctor that took her away come and visit me.

  "Is she alright, doc?" I questioned trying to act sincere.

   "She'll be just fine. She had a seizure and blood had got caught in her throat and she coughed it up. You may see her now if you like?" She questioned me taking me to the room she was in. "Please talk softly, she has a major headache."

  I walked into the dark room to see her laying on her side crying. I sat next to her and rubbed her back softly. "It's going to be alright."