Chapter 1

I walked down the sidewalk on windy Wednesday afternoon around 4:15 pm. I held my books in my arms pacing myself along the road. I could feel eyes piercing into my soul as I drug myself home. I looked around and soon saw a man following me. I quickly quickened my pace and started to run. I heard a door slam, and startled me into a forward face crash. I fell on the ground scared as ever. I tried to crawl away, but I wasn't quick enough. The man's large hands gripped my sides and pinned me to the car.

  "I advise you not to say anything, baby-girl."

  He threw me into the car and hopped into the driver seat. I sat there very quietly trying to figure out what I could do to get some sort of attention to me or get out if here. I looked into the front seat to see a flock sitting on the side of his seat. Damn! I can't try anything now. I can and will get away!! I tried to pull up the car lock button but it snapped my finger with it.

   "Stop before I do more than that."

  I frighteningly stopped and sat back in the seat. I opened the cup holder port and crawled threw the opening to the trunk. I felt the car come to a halt and his hands pulled me back. At this moment, I could feel the tears coming to my eye glances. I'm going to die.

  He stuffed me under his legs and forced me to look at him the entire way. I looked into his crystal brown eyes. He looked very familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on who he was exactly. Finally, the car came to a stop. He opened the door and pulled me out. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the house. It was pure quietness, every crumb and pen could drop and be heard.

  I was thrown upon the bed in an upstairs room and trapped down. I could finally get a vivid image of his face. Roc. Roc Royal. Before I knew it he stripped me from my skirt and shirt. I was left in my bra, tights and underwear.

  I ripped off my tights and underwear. I was now covered in chills and sweat because I was scared out of my head. I knew what his mission was, and I guess I have to accept it. He unbuttoned his pants and slipped something from a mysterious box onto his penis before slipping into me. He trusted into me, roughly and harshly. I was shocked with a new ache with every strike. The tears followed down my face as he continued. My heart was broken into piece because of this miserable pain. God, please!

  ~Hey guys this is the beginning of the new updated version of this story. I took out some parts and added more feeling and dialogue. I will be doing that to the rest of the chapters and editing them. I hoped you enjoyed and welcome to Abused.~