You wanna Fight ?

I turn atound and he flicked me off and when I looked at ray and he was laughing cause my face was heated red. and I ran and up yo jacpb and slap the shit out if him and he left out the McDonald's and we followed him.we get back to the resort and jacob l is right next door to me and roc.and he was like before you go in there u should learn how to be a little more quieter.

after he made that statement prod came and started dragging me back cause I was finna punch jacob.I walk in my room and it smells like all pizza in there.I look down and trey holdin on to my legs with a piece of crust in his mouth.and I looked up and roc saw that I had a McDonald's bag in my hand and told me that they alreadu ate and he said that trey wss just saving his crust.

I sit on the bed and eat while roc and trey played grand theft auto 5.when I got done eatin  roc askes me if I wanted yo ho awimming with him and prince and I answered sure.

At the pool

me and roc and ray and prince are at the pool and prod sayed back to be with trey. I get in the pool and its freezing cold in the pool . I swam underwater for a little and went under the waterfall and sat on a rock in the little lounge by the pool area behind the water fall.and as soon as I go over there trouble comes.............