♡♡♡♡♡♡I love You ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

*CAUTION*this paet may countain sexual activity so skip it if you don't want to read it okay and I was just playin about the break thing ENJOY ;)

ken turns around and I get up and I pull her back and take her skirt ofd and she looks down at me and I look up at her and she takes my shirt off.the. I yank her down on the bed and startes kissing her neck and she let out a small moan.

I get off her and she unsnapped her pants and I unhooked her bra and played wiff her boobs a little . she starts taking her pants off and I rested my hand on her kitty and I start back kissing her again and she moves my hand and puts it in her panties and she breaks our kiss and smiled at me and I started back kissin her.

after we made out and I played with her kitty she took her panties off and threw them ober and they landed on the floor next to her shirt. then I took off my pants and my boxers and I went in.

I wake up and ken is knocked out and I go get trey from ray room.I walk in there and trey and  ray is knocked out and ray girlfriend was in the bed with them . I walk over there and take trey and he wakes up but whrn he opened his eyes one of his eyes were red and he had a bruise on his back.

I walk back to my room and ken is finish cleaning and I put trey on the bed and do my morning routine and put a white v neck shirt and some black adaias pants and my adidas flip flop. and wjen I walk out kennedy slapped me and I asked her wat was that for.and she answered "why did you hurt him." and I answered "I got gim from ray room like that." and she stormed out and went to ray room............