Chapter 5

I sat in the backseat quietly, staring out the window still tying to figure out what I have done wrong. My attention was drawn away from my sky gazing, when the car came to an immediate stop. I looked around to see them get out of the car. I was then yanked out and pulled into a building. It looked fairly raggedy. Things were falling apart as we walked arose the wooden planks. I soon saw a group of women walking upstairs, dressed as filthy people. I shut my eyes closed, still being pulled behind them.

Chresanto: Open your eyes and behave. You sit here until you are taken away. Understood?

I nodded and sat down in the given chair. My arms were handcuffed to the arms and my ankles to the legs. There was no possible way I could leave. I watched as they walked into another room, leaving me there alone and afraid of what was going to happen. I yanked and pulled on the chains that bounded me down, but I was no match. They must've gotten the ones that are sealed with gorilla glue.

Man #1: So how much you want, Chres?

A deep voice ranged from the room that the two men were trapped inside. Oh god! They were going to force me into prostitution. I dreaded and hated those type of women. Now I was to be one of them. The door open and 4 different people walked out.

Chresanto (Roc): You spend an hour with these two men with no complications, you won't be punished. Understood?

I nodded once more to affirm he was clear. I wasn't going to allow a man to rape me and enjoy it. Better yet, definitely not two of them. Before I knew it, tears were pouring out of my eyes as the chains were taking off of my arms and ankles. I was carried by my arm to an empty room that just had a mattress. The mattress looked as if it would disintegrate if a rat touched it. I was tossed onto it as a cloud of dust came up when my body impacted it.

Man #1: If it's too much for you just say my name, Miles, baby girl.

I turned my head away and scooted back into the corner of the mattress. I saw Miles approach me along with his friend with a very sinister look drawn upon their faces. I was pulled forwards and forced off my clothes. Destroy. They destroyed them, but that was the very last thing on my agenda. I just want to be okay.

MF(Miles Friend): Your skin is fairly soft darling.

His filthy infested hands rubbed against my bare skin. I cringed as he began to go lower down to my private area. Miles then grabbed my fave, kissing me deeply. I struggled to get away after being startled by his soft lips and his friends invasion of my privacy. I squeeze my legs fairly tight trying to get him awake from me.

Me: Let me go.

I growled, wanting him to stop and stop now! He pushed my legs open further almost popping them off the hinges and ripped off my underwear.

Miles: Chres has to know about your disobedient ass.

|The AfterMath|

I crawled off of the cushioning, bleeding and torn apart. I attempted to gather and prepare myself for Chresanto. I knew he would be angry I messed with his money, but I believe my life is ultimately more important than that.

Chres: Lemme have a little talk with you real quick.

His voice came out of no where! He approached me and slipped his hands very close to my scalp. Ripping me up, he spat in my face. I know I'm in some deep shit now.