Chapter 4

"What did you tell them?" She asked turning on her back. "Did you tell them you tried to kill me?" She said taking her knees into her chest.

"I can't. Now shut up about the damn situation." I growled yelling a bit.

She placed her hands over her ears to try to get her head to stop ringing. I saw the boys come in with flowers and food. She looked at them and went back into her hole.

"You have to eat, Bitch." I growled at her.

"My name isn't 'Bitch' it's Kennedy. I would like to be addressed by that. I'm not a whore or a bitch." She looked up at us and rolled her eyes.

I walked over to her, grabbed her by her jaw, and yanked her up.

"Don't you ever in your fucking life cuss at me or them. I'm not with that shit." I spat in her face and threw her face back.

I sat back down on the couch and shot her a dirty look. She turned her back to me and curled up in the covers and pillows. I grabbed my food and started to eat along with the rest of the boys.

~Later that Day; Kennedy's POV~

"Tomorrow, you'll be able to leave because we want to see if you sleep well with the medication we're gonna give you." The doctor said taking me off of the IV.

"Thank you." I said as I looked at her wondering if I should tell her what they have done to me.

They weren't here, so why not. I looked at her and opened my mouth getting ready to speak. I soon saw Ray come in and sit down on the couch.

"Try it, little girl." He mouthed to me.

I shook in fear and closed my lips. I looked at her and requested for something soft. The rest of them came into the room sitting around me. I wiped my face and crawled out of the bed. I went into the restroom and locked the door. I started to do my business looking out of the window. It was very beautiful day outside, but it wasn't one for me on the inside. I finished my business and went out of the restroom. 

  I felt all of their eyes piercing into my soul, following me while I sat on my bed. I crawled under the covers and relaxed.

  ~Tomorrow~

  I awoke to a very poisoning smell. It smelled like yeast. I coughed held my nose. I looked around and saw the flowers still there. I picked up a bouquet of flowers and held it to my nose. The smell got stronger and stronger. I hurried and threw them in the garbage because that's what they now were. I spotted a small glass on the side of my bed filled with water. I took a sip and quickly spit it out.

  "What did they do to my stuff?" I whined.

   I then saw the doctor come in with Roc and Prince. She handed them a clipboard and they both signed it. I crawled out of bed and slipped on the shorts and t-shirt. I put on my tennis shoes and tied them. I walked out with them and headed towards the car.

  "Your in huge trouble." Prince said, shaking his head.

   What did I do???