Don't EVER Run Away From Me

and my belt is pure leather so its gonna hurt.ao I start hiting her everywhere but I really didn't want to hit her but she had to be punished. so I realized that I could take her in the mall because she was all bruised up.

7:30 pm

so ken is upstairs sleep and I planed to have a party for her.I just got done planning yhe party and was going upstairs to get my phone and ken is siting on thw bed and she has on  some panties a bra and a tank top.and her hair was wet and krinkly.I walk in and she gets up and asked me a question. she said "wat where u doin"and I answered nothin. and she looked at me with puppy dog eyes but I still didn't tell her.

she sits back down and starts pouting and I looked down her stomach that her innie was an outtie now and her lil stomach was showin in her tank top.and I walked over to her and rubbed her lil stomach and I felt him kick me and I smiled and I made her laugh.

so I walk downstairs and prince siting there and he laughing.

My POV

so I sit there on the bed and looked down at my stomach and just couldn't believe that I'm pregnant at the age of 14.then I walk downstairs after roc and prince smiles at me  and I walk over tohim and give him a hug.so I get out a pan for my birthday dinner and run some water in it.and let it boil the put the noodles in the water.then put the sauce I made last night in a pot and put it on the stove. and roc looked at me and was like I just can't believe your 14.

2 years later...........

so I am getting ready and I am still at roc's house.and I get trey ready for our trip to seaworld.roc is out side putting our bags in the car and I go get trey and walk to the door.and prince opens the car door for me and ray and prod is already in the car.so roc clise the door and we pull off.

so 6 hours later we arrive there and trey , me and roc are the only ones up and trey starts yelling for some odd reason..........