I'm Curious

so I start lookin for her and she is in the shower.I atarted watchin her in the shower un til she gets out and she starts dryin off.I walk ober to her and she turns around and starts pushing me back and I throw her on the ground and her legs open so I kneel down and she starts crawling away from me.

so she ends hiting the bathroom closet and I flip her over and I open her legs and walk over to the sink and there are three ropes on the counter and I tie her hands on the knob and her leg to the rope on the knob and insert my index finger inside of her.

and instantly she starts screaming and yelling and started wigglin around and I pull out my fingers and untied her and washed my hands and left her in there.

Tomorrow aka Kennedy's Birthday

so I wake up and wake ken up and she doesn't wake up on the right side of the bed so I just lwt her stay in the bed today.so I go take a shower and put some clothes on and go cook some breakfast.and ken is siting in the bed and she starting runnin a gives me a hug and I pick her up and she kisses me on my cheek.

I put her down and for some reason she smelled like pineapples and I asked her that and she said she had went to prod room and took a shower. so I jist let it pass.I walk downstairs and get my car keys and ken comes running down the steps and was like I'm comin wiff u .

we on our way to the mall and ken is talkin All the way the there.but when we arrived at the mall she burst out in tears and starts running away so I started running after her.so I finally caught her and she gets scared and I pull her back to the car and I take off my belt................