Please stop

out a whip from in his bag and ropes and some duct tape.he starts tieng my hands up to the top bed post and put the duct tape over my mouth but before he puts the duct tape over my mouth I spit in his face but after I spit in his face he spit in my eye and then place the duct tape over my mouth.

I started kicking around and he crawls on to of me and whispers in my ear "stop " and uelled moving.and I started to shake and roc came next ms and slapped me in my face with the whip and I started to cry and he punched me in my right eye because I started cryin.

amd I started cryin extra hard now and he just sat there and let me cry . anf when I got done cryin he slap the shit out of me.and then he untied me and fell asleep right next to me.

The next morning

I get up with a massive headache and do my morning routine and go to ray room to go get trey.when I get in there he wide awake and ray is to and I asked them "why are yall up so early"and they answered we not up early its 1:00 pm.

I grab trey and we go back to me and roc room.when I open the door trey start screamin daddy daddy and hopped right pit of my hands and run to roc.and he roc told him that I lub u daddy.then that's when roc told trey that he was takin him swimming today and trey starts clappin his hands and sayin yeah and all I vould do is laugh.

while they went swimmin me, ray and primce went to McDonald's and got everyone something to eat.when we get there and order my ex boyfriend jacob latimore ealks up to me and gave me a dirty look.and I spoke up and was like "nigga if u sum to say to me say it to my fucking face and if u  want ti fight I'm ready don't look at me and don't speak either." and after I said that the lafy at the cashier said mam ur food is ready and she was like ur really tough and ray comes nehind me and scared me but when I tuened around he was like he said jacob wants to tell u sum..................