The Best Resort

so I quickly turn around and trey starts cryin and pointing at prince because prince had on a chuckie mask and trey told me to beat him up and I punched him in his chest and then trey punched prince in his arm.prince takes trey out his carseat and treu starts punchin prince in his face then I turned around and started watchin them fight.

we arrive at the resort and prince carries trey out and put him on the bed in oir hotel room.trey ends up fallin a sleep wiff roc.so me and prince decide to go swimmin and y we at the pool roc calls and starts yellin at me.me and prince get out and  he kisses me on my cheeck and got back in the pool

I arrive back at the room and roc is standing right by the door and he grabs me by my neck and slams be against the wall then starts unstrapping my bra in the back and I slide down the wall and I started kissing him when he was about to take my top off.and he starts takin down my swimming bottoms and he takes off his his shirt and takes off his pants and put on a condom then he shoves roczilla in my and I made a loud moan and I heard the mommy and I turned my head and was like daddy and then he said hutin u and I shook my head no I snatch the towel of the floor and wrapped myself in it and put trey back to sleep.

so roc looks at me and roc looks at me and was like how bout we go put him in prince bed or in there wiff prince and we can finish wat we started.so I walk into prince room and he is not in there and the door closes and prince scared the shit out of me and I turn atounf and was like ill take him.and I left I walked back in there and roc was layin on the bed wiff roses on the bed and some candles were lite.I walk in there slowly and roc turns his head and gets up and draggs me by my side to the bed and ..............