I'm leaving here NOW

so I wake roc up immediatly and he jumps up and smachs me in my mouth and he looks at me and there are tries running down my face and he was like "bitch your all right . stop all dat damn cryin cause every time I hit u . u break down in damn tears.now every time u fuckin shed a tear ur gettin punched in ur eye." and I shake my head sayin noo.and he punches me in my jaw and that's when prince had walked in wiff trey.

then trey started cryin cause I was cryin and it turned into a cryin fest.prince took trey in ray room and came back and punched the shit out of me and was like " u don't listen at fuckin all." cause I told you pacificly to not leave my room.and roc said told you the bitch don't listen so I get off the bed a run and lock myself in the bathroom.

A/N : she is realllyyyy dummmmbbbb

and roc comes beatin on the door and I open the window and run to ray room and there are tears running down my face p.s. I have on clothes. and ray opens the door and trey is in his hands so I reached my hsnds out and got him and I told ray to keep quiet about it. I get to roc's car and its unlocked but as soon as I het to the car door it locked and I turn my head and see roc standing there. I kicked him in his balls and put trey down and grabbed the keys out of roc's hand.

and unlock the door and picked trey up and waved goodbye to ray . and placed trey in the front seat but as soon as I was about to pull off roc opened the door and trey started cryin and ray came running and hurry up and grabbed trey from prince because prince had snatched trey from the front seat.so roc draggs me to his room and takes.......