1

I put on my flannel and my black skirt, slipping on my black heals for shoes. I walked downstairs and saw Rowan had the same outfit on as I did, she loved matching with me. "Mommy!" She yelled jumping into my arms. "Hi sweetie ready to go?" I asked pushing the hair out of her face, she nodded.

I buckled her up in her car seat and then went to my seat. "Mommy I want music!" She pleaded I turned on the radio and the music that filled my ears made me want to cry.

" She's a good girl
She's Daddy's favourite
He saved for Harvard
(He know she'll make it)
She's good at school
She's never truant
She can speak French
(I think she's fluent)

'Cause every night she studies hard in her room
(At least that's what her parents assume)
But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend
Here's what she told me the time that I caught 'em

She said to me:
"Forget what you thought
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.
So just turn around and forget what you saw
'Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

Whoa oh oh oh- oh whoa oh
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught
Whoa oh oh oh- oh whoa oh
Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

I changed the radio station from that stupid song. "Mommy? Why are you crying?" Rowan asked from the back seat. "I wasn't crying I had something in my eye." I lied and she nodded. I pulled up into the parking lot of the mall and got out, she opened her door and followed me inside while holding my hand.

We walked through the doors and into the food court. "Can we get Taco Bell?" Rowan asked I nodded as we walked to over to it. We ordered our food and ate it, we both got an orange soda freeze.

We walked into Toys 'R' Us, because Rowan want a new Barbie doll. We got the doll and went to Hot Topic so I could get some band merch because why not? We walked into the small store and of course me being me I bumped into a guy. "I'm so sorry sir. I wasn't watching-" I stopped talking a froze in my spot, this can not possible be happening. Stood in front of me was, Michael a red haired Michael. "It's okay ma'am. Do I know you?" He asked. "N-no, um wrong p-person, Mikey." Shit. "I never told you my name, wait your a fan aren't you?" He asked. "Yeah?" I lied.

"Mommy! Come here! I found something i want!" I heard Rowan whine. I went to see what she wants, she wanted a Pokémon game. "Um okay you can get it." I told her. "Nice, that game is really fun." I heard Michael tell Rowan. "I like Pokémon. Do you?" She asked the coloured haired man. "Yeah." He told her. "Wait Mommy, can I see you phone?" I gave her my phone and she went through something. "Look!" She told Michael showing him a picture of something. Michael looked at me with wide eyes and tears threatening to fall. "Thea?" He asked, a tear slipping down his cheek. I nodded and he hugged me. "Ive missed you Ali." Michael mumbled while letting go. "Wow you've grown up so much, I mean look at you, you have a 5 year old." Michael rambled. "I'm 5 and 3 months." Rowan sassed and then Michael came to realization.

"Thea you guys need to go now." Michael said as we paid for the game. "Why?" I asked the red head. "The guys are here, Luke is here." Michael said. I nodded and headed out the door I wasn't watching where I was going and ran into another male. I looked up and of course it just had to be Luke. "Sorry." I muttered and walked away still holding Rowan's hand. "Ma'am you dropped your phone." Luke said. I turned around and grabbed my phone making sure not to make eye contact with the blonde.

"Wait, I know you?" He said and looked at me closer while I didn't look at him. "Thea." He mumbled and hugged me. "Mommy what is with these strange men hugging you?" Rowan asked in an annoyed tone. "Oh there just old friends sweetie." I told her. "Wait your the boy from the picture!" Rowan said. "What picture?" Luke asked me.

"Mommy has a picture of you and Michael with 2 more boys." Rowan said and Luke nodded and out of nowhere Ashton, Calum and Michael came up to us. "I knew you wouldn't make it out on time." Michael said and laughed. "Not funny Clifford." I hissed at the boy. "Okay." He defended. "So who's this little munchkin?" Ashton said walking up to Rowan. "I'm her daughter." Rowan said with a giggle. "Hmm daughter? Who got you pregnant? Alethea." Even after 6 years Calum was still trying to be my older brother.

"Luke." I said bluntly not looking at anyone but Rowan. "What?" Luke asked his voice raised. "You got pregnant and you didn't tell me?" Luke said loudly. "I found out after you cheated on me with that skank!" I shouted. "Come on Row where leaving." I said grabbing my daughter.