9

"Luke! Do you have my charger?" Michael yelled waking me up. "Dude, shut the fuck up, Alethea is sleeping." Luke hissed at the bleach blonde. "Not anymore." I groaned putting a pillow over my face. "Oh well, do you have it or not?" Michael muttered and Luke threw it at the older male.

"Ya know, if he wakes me up one more time in the morning, I'll kill him." I hissed and laid back down. "Want me to get you breakfast and a coffee?" Luke asked softly, leaning his chin on my arm. "Mhmm." I hummed and felt the bed move. "I'll be back in a bit." He whispered and left the room, Rowan came in seconds later in her footie pajamas holding her little pink unicorn.

"Mommy, uncle Mikey woke me up, can I lay with you?" She whined and I moved over so she could lay next to me. "Thanks mommy." She yawned, closing her eyes and falling asleep, me doing the same.

"Girls, wake up." A smiling Luke whispered, kissing both of our foreheads causing a smile to form on our faces. "Dad, did you bring breakfast?" Rowan groaned grabbing the McDonald's bag and looking through it, pulling a thing of pancakes and hash browns out. "Typical, send a man out to get food, and they bring back McDonald's." I laughed and kissed Luke's lips softly and grabbed a mcgrittle out, he handed Rowan a small cup of orange juice and me a Starbucks coffee.

"Thanks hunny." I smiled and he smiled back, leaving the room to go hang out with the boys.

"Mommy, why did you and daddy leave each other, he's great." Rowan mumbled with a mouthful of food, my smile turned into a frown and I shook it off. "That's for another time, okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

Sydney jumped onto the bed and started begging for food, Rowan being the child she is gave her half of her hash brown. "Mommy, Sydneys getting big, look at her." Rowan giggled and I smiled, petting the beautiful dog. "Yeah sweetheart, but so are you." I smiled and she blushed, hiding her face in the dogs white fur.

"Can I go with daddy to rehearsal today?" She asked as she poked her head up, I nodded. "You have to be good, actually i want to come with so." I shrugged as I finished my food and got up to get dressed.

Rowan left to get ready and Sydney followed her.

"Hey Thea." Luke bit his lip as he walked in, I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my face against his chest. "I love you Luke." I whispered as he ran his long fingers through my thick curly hair. "I love you too Alethea." He whispered kissing my forehead.

We left for their rehearsals and I laughed as calum had to google their own lyrics. "You come up and try remembering several songs at a time with out mixing up the words." The older hissed and Michael laughed at him. "Challenge accepted bitch." I smirked and went up and sang 3 of their songs get all the lyrics correct.

"I hate you." He muttered and I smiled at him while doing a bow.

We later went outside and the boys messed around for a while and I decided to take a picture of Michael and Luke.

Aletheamjones he said yes!💗

TAGGED lukehemmings, michaelclifford

COMMENTS

Calumhood omg really? When's the wedding??

[sorry ive been irrelevant, im having major writers block]