7

// really cringy smut warning \\

Brook and Rowan ended up staying the night at the team10 house so I had to take an uber home, not that I'm complaining.

"Thank you." I smiled as I shut the car door and walked up to my house, I heard yells from the inside and entered seeing 4 grown men playing FIFA. "Shut up would ya?" I groaned and walked to the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of wine along with a glass.

I grabbed a flower from the vase and walked over to Luke and stuck it behind his ear. "To make you pretty." I winked and took a picture.

Aletheamjones give me attention ☹️ @lukehemmings

Luke set down his beer and looked me with a smirk, he bit his lip and stood up, grabbing my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked, setting my glass on the counter as he continued to pull me along with him. "Shh." He said and opened our door, and locking it after I walked in, he turned to me and pushed my back against the door.

"I love you so much." He whispered and kissed my lips, I wrapped my arms around his neck playing with the ends of his hair. His hands reached the back of my thighs and he lifted me off the ground, latching my legs around his torso.

His lips disconnected from mine and reattached to my neck, sucking in the spots he knew were my weakness. "Luke." I moaned, my head leaning back from pleasure.

He walked us over to the bed and laid me on the memory foam, pulling off his jean jacket and I giggled as I noticed the white flower stuck in his hair. "What?" He asked and I bit my lip, reaching up and pulling out the the rose from behind his ear.

I tossed it aside and he hovered over my small frame, his hands met with the hem of my shirt and he tugged it up, pulling it off my body. He bit his lip ring less lip and connected his lips with mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth I almost laughed at the foreign feeling.

I pulled away and pulled off his shirt, flipping us over, taking control although I barely knew what I was doing considering I've only done this twice. I felt Luke's hands reach for the button of my jeans before he took them off leaving me in my undergarments. "You're so beautiful." He breathed, his eyes lacing every inch of my body.

I looked down at his dark jeans and started pulling them down his long legs. "Someone's eager." He smirked and reconnected our lips, distracting me from his extremely noticeable bulge.

"W-what about condoms?" I pulled away and he reached over to the bedside drawer and grabbed a condom. "Oh." I mumbled and reconnect our lips, he unclasped my bra and pulled it off, then he took off my underwear and I took off his, almost not being able to look away from his dick, I blushed and we were now flipped over, he put on the condom before slowly placing himself inside of me.

I bit my lip trying not to let out a cry, considering the guys were still downstairs, he slowly trusted in and out of me, eventually picking up his pace as the pain turned to pleasure.

My nails clawed at his back and I moaned loudly hoping the guys didn't hear, Luke's lips met my neck once again and he started sucking, causing another moan to escape my mouth.

Eventually my legs started going weak, and a knot formed in my stomach, Luke's thrust becoming sloppy.

"I'm gon-" "me too baby." He moaned and we both came.

Luke rolled off of me and we both sighed, "it's been 6 years since I've done that." I mumbled and he looked at me shocked. "I thought you were amazing." He kissed my lips, I blushed and leaned my head on his bare chest.

"I love you." He whispered and kissed my head.

[SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER]