4

*calumhood tagged you in a post*

Calumhood: AMA time!!! Look how beautiful they are😍

~

"Alethea you okay?" Luke asked me I just nodded. Luke picked up Rowan and grabbed my hand. We walked on the carpet and through the crowds posing for photos sometimes.

We walked over to an interviewer. "Hello boys, oh and who are you sweetheart." The blonde asked Rowan. "Rowan." She answered and cuddled closer to Luke. "Your Thea right?" The lady asked I nodded. "How long have you known Luke and the guys?" She asked. "7 years." I answered she nodded and went to Luke. "So Luke this is your daughter?" She asked. "Yes." He answered smiling.

"I'm 5." Rowan told the lady holding up 5 fingers. We walked away and I saw Justin Bieber. He walked over to us. "Aw hi beautiful." He said to Rowan. "Hi!" She chirped. "Whats your name?" He asked her. "Rowan!" She said and blushed hiding in lukes chest. "Are you her mom?" He asked I nodded, feeling Luke's hand grip tighter.

"Luke I didn't know you had a daughter." Said, Cameron fucking Dallas. "Well I do." Luke smiled. "Daddy why are there some much people?" Rowan asked. "I don't know baby you tell me." Luke said. "I-i don't know." She stuttered holding her arms out, Michael laughed. "Give her to me." Calum demanded. Luke handed her over. "Uncle Cally!" She squealed, giggling while hugging him.

"Cally I'm tired." Rowan yawned leaning her hear on Calums shoulder. "Take a nap then." Calum laughed, as she slowly fell asleep.