10

I groaned as my alarm clock went off. "Luke, please take her to school?" I muttered and got no response, I got up and went into Rowan's room to wake her up. "Wake up brat-face, time for school." i said throwing a pillow at my sleeping kid.

She got up almost immediately and was already cheery, I miss being a kid, when waking up in the morning was the best part of the day. Then after you hit 10 or so waking up in the morning was an accomplishment.

"Mommy can i wear this?" She held up a bright pink dress and I nodded almost falling back to sleep, I heard steps and looked at the door to see Ashton holding a coffee in his hands while smiling.

Oh wait, I forgot that Ashton's brain never hit 10.

"Take her to school." I groaned and handed him her Moana bag before going back into my room, Sydney following closely behind.

As I laid down the soft puppy squeezed her way between Luke and I, I giggled softly and closed my eyes.

A few hours after I was woken up by Sydney trying to lay on my face. "Sydney! Get down on your bed!" I hissed trying not to wake up Luke.

She got down and laid on her bed, I closed my eyes but could find myself falling asleep.

I walked down to the kitchen and got out some pans and the bread and started to make some French toast. "Mm, smells amazing." Ashton smiled as he walked into the kitchen, I put some ice cream onto his French toast and handed it to him. "Thanks for taking Rowan." I smiled while sitting down to eat mine with him. "Eh, it was no problem." He shrugged with a mouthful causing me to giggle.

"What time is your rehearsals today?" He shrugged, allowing me to roll my eyes. "Usually you know this stuff, you're the mom of the house." I groaned and looked at the calendar. "5-9." I mumbled and took a drink of my freshly made coffee.

"Morning Ali." I felt my coffee being pulled from my hands and lightly hit Michaels arm, I groaned and walked to the living room and watched some supernatural.

"Jensen Ackles, now that's a man." I looked at Michael who was staring at the screen. "Yeah, he is." I laughed lightly, laying my head on his lap.

"I'd smash, how 'bout you?" Michael winked and I laughed. "For sure, but Misha Collins can fuck me up." I responded and he nodded in agreement.

"Morning princess!" I looked at Calum who glared at Ashton, sitting down next to Michael and watching the addicting show with us.

"You to do know they're both married with kids, right?" Ashton asked us. "Stop reminding me." I groaned.

"So you're saying you'd rather have Jensen or Misha than Luke?" Ashton asked me, I shrugged. "Okay, Luke he's young, gorgeous, can sing, great in bed. Jensen he's a gift from god who is stunning, amazing actor, he can sing, his eyes are such a pure gre- Luke's right behind me isn't he?" I sat up giving Luke a guilty smile.

"Thanks Thea." Luke smiled while rolling his eyes. "I love you!" I yelled and he flipped me off while walking into the kitchen.

"Welp." I shrugged and looked at the boys who were laughing at me.

"Luke! Could we get a cat?" I randomly asked.

"You have Michael!" I smiled at Michael and laid back on his lap, hoping to fall asleep.

It's short, but it's something 🤷‍♂️