8

I woke up to Michael jumping on me and Sydney licking my face. "Mikey, what do you want?" I groaned and he smiled seeing as I was awake. "I'm hungry." He whispered and I rolled my eyes. "You're 27 years old and you can't make yourself some breakfast?" I hissed and pushed him off of me, I grabbed Luke's shirt off the floor and pulled it over my naked body before climbing out of bed.

"Okay, fine lets go." I gave into his puppy face and we walked downstairs, I grabbed out pancake mix and he grabbed some chocolate chips. "Please?" He whined and I was confused on why he was acting like such a child.

"Um, sure." I responded and put the chocolates into the mix. "Morning beautiful." I heard Calum but I felt as if the words weren't directed towards me. "Morning Cal, want pancakes?" I asked him. "Yeah, sounds great." He said and Michael whispered something to him causing him to smirk.

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked the two. "N-nothing." Michael stuttered. "Mikey, don't lie to me." I groaned and pointed my spatula at him. "Do you want to tell her?" He asked Calum, whom hesitantly nodded. "We'rekindofmaybesortofdating." Michael said quickly but I can speak gibberish thanks to my 5 year old.

"Oh my gosh! I ship! Yes yes yes!" I squealed and they smiled at each other. "Who's your ship?" Ashton asked as he walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes, I filled up Sydneys bowl and looked at the man. "Oh I read an article about how bellarke has a possibility of getting together next season." I somewhat lied considering I actually did read an article that said that. "Wait, really?" He asked and I nodded while I continued making the pancakes.

"Hunny we're home!" I heard Brook yell as she walked through the door with my child. "Mommy!" Rowan said and hugged me before going to Sydney and petting her.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Rowan and she looked up at me with a smile. "Mom, is England your city?" She asked and I broke out in laughter. "Sweetheart, England is a country but yes it's my country." I laughed and Luke walked in, he picked Rowan up, and held her upside down.

"You be careful with her." I hissed and sat down with my breakfast.

Luke set down Rowan and kissed my cheek before going to Brook and messing up her hair.

"Wanna go to the park?" Michael asked Rowan and she started jumping around squealing. "Yes! Please!" I laughed and michael told her to put her shoes on.

Calum, Michael and Rowan all left to go to the park and play, while Ashton left to have lunch with his family because they're in LA. Leaving me and Luke alone in the house with nothing to do.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I ran to the stand, grabbing Moana. "No, please, no. Rowan made me watch it with her 10 times the other day." He groaned and I grabbed Perks of Being a Wallflower. "I haven't watched that yet, so sure." He responded and I squealed before going to make popcorn and grabbed snacks.

I walked out and sat next to Luke on the couch before pressing play on my favorite movie.

"Luke, do you know who I'm gonna marry?" I asked him as the movie started. "Me?" He questioned and I rolled my eyes. "No dumbass Ezra Miller duh." I joked and cuddled closer to Luke as he started to question me every ten minutes in the movie, i of course just ignored him and shoved popcorn and skittles into my mouth.

"Dude! Patrick and Charlie would be the cutest gay couple!" Luke yelled and I laughed. "I know right." I added and watched as Charlie saved Patrick.

When that movie ended we watched 2 seasons of oitnb, ending up falling asleep at about 7 am.