3

*Lukehemmings tagged you in a post*

Lukehemmings: boys don't touch my babygirl!! I will kill you!!

View more comments...

5sos.stalks: omg she's so cute!!

Lukehamham: you have a daughter? With Thea! Omg!!!

Cake.is.lost: omg dude! I knew it!

~

I looked at Luke and Rowan as they played in the sand, those feelings I had for luke all those years ago suddenly come back when I see them together. "Did you see his Instagram post?" Calum asked as he sat next to me. "Yeah." I smiled. "Ive missed this." I told him. "What?" He asked confused. "Hanging with you 4 everyday." I answered. "Me too, I've missed you so much. You know all of us guys cried ourselves to sleep every night for 3 months. Luke he, he um, he tried to, he tried to k-kill himself, I-I had found him." Calum said and a tear fell down his face. I did that, Luke tried to kill himself because I left.

"Hey but it's okay now, hes much better. He's happy." Calum said and hugged me. "Mommy why are you crying?" I heard Rowan asked. "Oh I um I'm just happy." I said grabbed her hugging her tight I then felt multiple arms around us. I looked around and the boys were all hugging us.

"Mommy look! Daddy has my eyes!" Rowan cheered looking at Luke's ocean blue eyes. "Yeah he does." I laughed. "I love you daddy!" She cheered and hugged Luke. "I love you too, babygirl." Luke said as they continued to hug. "Mommy do you love daddy?" Rowan asked me. I froze, honestly I do. "Yes, very much." I answered. "Daddy? Do you love mommy?" She asked Luke. "So much." Luke answered. "Now you may kiss." She said and laughed. "Hey munchkin mommy and Daddy don't want to kiss." Calum stepped in.

I the felt another pair of lips on mine I looked at Luke and I kissed back smiling. "See uncle Cally I told you." Rowan sassed I laughed and broke the kiss.