16

Alethea Jones looked in the mirror for the last time, she smiled happily as she saw herself as beautiful. Her gown flowed perfectly and her hair was done to perfection, her makeup was natural and glowy, she loved everything about this day. The next time she looks into the mirror she'll be Alethea Hemmings. She would finally get her happy ending with him after all.

Since she didn't have her father or mother there to hand her over, she had Ashton, Calum and Michael who would be happy to walk her down that isle. Of course her little flower girl sat by her side, her pink dress made her look cuter than ever and Alethea tried her best not to cry.

"Momma, I love you." Rowan smiled as Brooke walked in.

"I love you too baby." Alethea said and hugged her sister.

"It's finally happening, holy shit." Brooke laughed, almost in tears for her older sister.

"It's so unreal, like I feel like I'm dreaming and im going to wake up any second in my old bed to my alarm clock telling me its time for school." Alethea said and Brooke laughed hugging her again.

"Well it's 100% real big sis." Brooke said and Alethea nodded.

"I know."

There was a knock on the door and moments later in walked Ashton, Calum and Michael. "Wow, lea you look absolutely gorgeous." Calum said and Alethea laughed and kissed her best friends cheek.

"Thanks cal." She smiled widely.

"They grow up so fast." Ashton was a wreck but everyone knew he'd be the first one to cry. "I remember when you were her size." Ashton said and pointed to Rowan.

"But ash-" "shhh, it's okay." Ashton was hysterical and Alethea loved him.

"How's pukas?" Alethea joked.

"Well the thick breadstick is lookin great and holding it in pretty well so far." Calum smiled, Rowan looked up at them with a large smile.

"I wanna see daddy." Rowan bounced excitedly and Michael picked her up.

"Well we're almost ready for you, a few more minutes." Calum said and Ashton wiped away his tears.

"Okay."

Liked by lukehemmings, ashtonirwin and 89,375 others

Aletheamjones forever with this weirdo doesn't sound so bad, i love my husband 😭💞💍

well, that completes this book. i hope you all enjoyed it, it has been wonderful writing this and thank you so much for all the love and support throughout this story💞

see you next time

adriana riley